Top Social

TGIF (big deal)

Friday, August 06, 2010
Photobucket
So I thought my iBanking device was spoilt (I'm sure not being able to press the button anymore counts as spoilt) so I called up DBS and requested for a new one. Sadly a few hours after DBS very efficiently deactivated my previous device, it became un-spoilt.
Anyway this is the new device, and the stickers that come with it this time are significantly uglier. WHY LIKE THIS?!
P.S. I also accidentally threw away the activation letter that came with the new device, and had to call DBS up again. Win!

Photobucket
Decided to try Soghurt. This cup was 300+g and cost me $8.20. Ridiculous for yoghurt if you ask me, but I gave it a shot. The taste is not bad but honestly I still prefer Frolick because although Soghurt's might actually be more value for money (looking at the size of the cup), NO ONE WANTS SO MUCH YOGHURT. I'd rather pay $3+ for a smaller cup of yoghurt I can actually finish you know?
But if you're sharing with friends or something, Soghurt's located along Bukit Timah Road (or is it Upper? Whatever) near Serene Centre (Farrer Road).

Photobucket
Picked peaches and strawberries. The good thing about Soghurt is that they charge by weight. So that means you could take damn little yoghurt and load up on toppings, or maybe you want just a little bit of peaches but tons of chocolate flakes etc... Frolick in contrast charges by the number of toppings you pick.
Listen to me ramble... I'm like the yoghurt shop expert.

Anyway, went to Zouk yesterday:
Photobucket

Photobucket
With Sherry and Diana and Diana's giant fru-fru skirt that deserves a mention of its own.

Photobucket
Haha Diana kept trying to get us to drink from the bottle! She looks so cute here acting all mock-sad... Anyway I didn't drink because I am The Best Girlfriend In The World (snort) and drove home that night. And also I didn't feel like it.

Photobucket
Poor victim.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was wearing my new Aldo heels that night. They made me so bloody tall! This is me touching the ceiling o.O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha Alaric just ABOUT matches my height with heels.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went to Zouk Member's and saw David Gan and Patricia Mok there. Sherry and Carmen made me take this photo for them and tried to convince me to ask David Gan for one...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Someone once asked me on Formspring who are the guys I talk to the most. Well besides Alaric, this is him. This is Wyn (weird name I know, but it makes for lots of funny changes- Wynderful, Run Like the Wyn etc) and he's so bloody uninvolved in my life. Meaning we never hang out, doesn't read my blog, doesn't do anything I do... I hardly ever even see his face, and this is considering the fact that his faculty is just a few metres away -_-
Oh and that's Natasha. One of the very few girls I have met who are the same height/taller than me!

Me: What's the Icelandic one where Victor Krum is from? (Harry Potter)
Wyn: MOELC

Haha told this Alaric and he laughed too. MOELC- Ministry of Education Language Centre, is a sad place all 3 of us have had the misfortune of spending our time at some point or another trying to grapple with rules to French grammar (but to all their rules they have exceptions). But obviously I take the cake with a whopping 6 years... Like geez that's even longer than secondary school.

Photobucket

Watched Avatar: The last Airbender last night. It might also be Nickelodeon's fault, but seriously only M. Night Shyamalan can screw up a movie like that -_- If any of you remember, it was a cartoon on tv for a while and the story basically revolves around 4 nations: Fire, Earth, Water and Air and the Avatar having the ability to control all 4 elements so as to bring peace to the world and etc.

Thought the story had quite a lot of potential, and battle scenes involving mastery of the elements could have been epic! But the movie turned out very lame and insanely PG-13 with the dumbest moralistic lines that was like the the government shoving National Education in your face. Even the PAP would be able to disguise that more subtly.

Okay... bye!
14 comments on "TGIF (big deal)"
  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    hey babe, did you need to pay for a replacement of your ib device?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: Nope you don't have to! (: You just have to wait 3 to 5 working days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try Swirl Art which is near River Valley Road. It's way better than Frolick and Sogurt! Plus they've quite a few flavours and toppings to choose from. Oh and they charge by weight too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen: Haha yeah I see it all the time whenever I go to Spize to eat but they're already closed by the time I get there (supper). Kkkk hope I get to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:16 AM

    I think anyone who ever went to moelc hated it. Oh it was such a torture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:03 PM

    lol... i quit moelc after 5 months

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:44 PM

    I see Tan wyn sen. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: Haha MOELC was so dreary... I mean teaching-wise it was pretty good but it served nothing beyond that.

    Anonymous: Lol do you know him?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:01 AM

    Hey how did you find the basic Sociology module? 1101E? Was it really tough? I'm taking it as a breadth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous: SC1101E was one of the more doable modules I'd say! There's quite a fair amount of studying though, you need to know the theories for each topic you decide to do. But it's QUITE interesting so it's okay. And there weren't readings I think. Or if there were they weren't that important. You mostly just need the textbook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking at u partying at zouk makes me miss my nights in sg.... but im sure it was a hell of a night for u!!u looked great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:54 PM

    how much does your Balenciaga cost? and your hello kitty cover is really really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shameen: Haha thanks! Overseas clubs aren't as fun? I've never really tried overseas.

    Anonymous: 1245 Euros (: Haha it makes me a bit embarrassed cause it's soooo gay to be using a Hello Kitty cover though...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Where did Diana get her dress/skirt from? So chic

    ReplyDelete