Top Social

Back to School

Friday, August 13, 2010
Photobucket
This was in the carpark, and that's AS7 behind me on the right. It's quite far away from the other blocks and I had the misfortune of having a tutorial there once ):<

NUS seriously looks like that- a series of add-ons all over the place to cope with increasing demand.
I mean AS7 for example really looks like an office building (it is I think), and because they had a few extra rooms they decide to slot tutorials in there. It's like once in a while there'll be a buffet table out in the corridor when they're receiving some visitors or something again -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my new Longchamp bag that I bought in Paris (and the scarf from Galeries Lafayette) to use for school! Not sure how much it costs here or if it's even available since it's the Eiffel Tower edition, but in Paris it was 74 Euros.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My new cupcake pencilcase from Paperchase (: Bought this at London's King Cross Station! (yeah they have a Paperchase store there)

Photobucket
And the My Little Pony notebook Alaric bought for me from a comic book/toy store in Plaza Singapura. So happy with my notebook+pencilcase combo! They are gonna make me all enthusiastic for school and hardworking. Yessiree.
5 comments on "Back to School"
  1. Anonymous3:50 AM

    i got the exact same longchamp bag for 50 euros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: Serious!! From the Longchamp store here and in the same size?? Like in BKK even the non Eiffel Tower ones were damn ex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Sorry I realise you said 50 Euros, so where in Europe then!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:13 AM

    my relative got it for me in egypt/europe's airport?? i forgot which haha. it was on sale there!!!

    i see everyone carrying the eiffel tower one now. it's so irritating (not saying u though) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:14 AM

    oh and yes, same size!

    ReplyDelete