Top Social

Moo

Sunday, August 29, 2010
Photobucket
This is one of the pieces that SoHaute/SoChic sent me (: It's actually a dress, but I tucked it into shorts (from H&M!) to make it into a top!
Worn with a silky-ish cardigan/blazer thingy that I bought from Bangkok. I'm sure you can tell that there are shoulder pads! It was quite pricey by Bangkok standards, but I really liked the smooth material and the cut was good.

Photobucket
We were at Lido to watch Step Up 3D. I thought the dancing was AWESOME. Like the nerdy kid improved a gazillion times from the previous Step Up movies, but the storyline remained as lame as usual, if not worse -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Below are photos from last night, where I wore another dress that I was sent (: This one's more party-ish so I figured it would be suitable!

Anyway, we headed down to J Bar at M Hotel (located at Anson Road). They have this pretty good deal every Saturday whereby any girl wearing lipstick (but they didn't check) pays only $18 for free flow of champagne, wine and Cosmopolitans! For guys the drinks are the normal price, but there's no cover charge. What you can do is basically ask your guy friends to buy one drink (that girls get refillable), and then you just take their glass to the bar and ask for a refill! Just be discreet (:

Photobucket
This is the dress SoHaute/SoChic sent me!

Photobucket
With Jeannie and Huda.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeannie and Diana.

Photobucket
Haha my friends were so happy that I brought Alaric with me cause they kept asking him to take photos for us -_-
(And that's me in the back with an act-chio pose hahaha).

Photobucket
By the way they are ALL wearing heels that are 3 to 4 inches high and... I'm still taller in flats hahaha. Fail. Anyway L-R: Fairuz, Diana, Jeannie, Huda and I.

Photobucket
My glass of Cosmo! That was the only drink I took actually, I just kept getting refills of this because I wasn't keen on champagne/red wine/white wine.


Photobucket

Photobucket
The glostick bangles indicate that we can get refills (: I found another bangle haha.

Rest of the photos are from Facebook, so they're of a shitty quality:
Photobucket
Haha thought I looked funny here.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Act cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Act chio.

Photobucket
And my cute boyfriend to end off :D

Woohoo so glad NTU students are finally starting school (theirs was delayed because the school was involved in the YOG)! TIME FOR THEM TO JOIN THE MISERY. I kid, school's fine.
So far I have one South Korean lecturer and one Australian one. I have another lecturer that's really pretty, but I don't know if she's local or not. It's probably lucky (for the guys) that she's pretty, cause her voice is damn bloody monotonous -_-
6 comments on "Moo"
  1. Anonymous2:43 AM

    omg. why jeannie or whatever her name is dress like china lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 PM

    diana's pretty =) you're so skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Okay I seriously don't understand why people have to be so nasty about others all the time. Geez it's just red leggings.

    Anonymous: Haha Diana's hot. Yah omg my arm was so super skinny in one photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Where did Diana get her dress from? (:
    It's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:13 AM

    did alaric wear legging???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:13 AM

    did alaric wear legging???

    ReplyDelete