Top Social

Hamlet

Friday, August 20, 2010
Photobucket
Here I'm wearing it slightly tucked into my white shorts. And this is me in the lift that goes right up to Sam's doorstep haha. (Doubt people would remember, but Sam just moved from Sentosa Cove to a condo near Cineleisure. Nice life or what.)

I remember how once we were talking about how when people lose the key to their house they have to change the lock.
Darrell: "Eh Sam, so if you lose your condo card then how? Must change whole lift?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such a sweet dog! Honestly I don't think it LOOKS cute, but it has such an endearing temperament that it becomes cute. And okay until now I can't remember its name. There are two of the, Coco and Buddy, and I still can't tell which is which.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We go to Sam's house so often because he has so many things to play with there and everyone can just help themselves to his fridge haha.

(more animals)
AND THIS IS HAMLET:
Photobucket
She was snoozing under my shorts on the bed so this is her looking all sleepy teehee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So pretty! To be honest I don't even know if it's a girl or boy.
The shopkeeper (Holland Village) said it was a girl, but he wasn't sure either. And plus in the beginning he was telling me about going to Malaysia if I wanted "exotic animals" that are banned here so I have my doubts about his logic.

(Me mentally going -_- and thinking "How could I be interested in 'exotic animals' when I asked for a hamster? You can't get less unexciting than a hamster. And the animals are banned for a reason, so even if I bought them in Malaysia, I still can't bring them into Singapore right?!" -_- again)

Going for the Bonitochico birthday bash tomorrow! Haha dammit I had to turn down attending a Nuffnang event because I had already gotten tickets for the BC thing. I remember when I first saw the details for getting tickets to it, I said to Sherry:
"Omg have you seen the email? Machiam like getting tickets to the moon." (Very unglam way of speaking I know, but using more obscure Singlish terms once in a while can be amusing)

Will take pictures and blog them. In the meantime, bye!
8 comments on "Hamlet"
  1. Anonymous6:36 PM

    what are you wearing to BC bash? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:09 PM

    Just wondering... am I the only one that have problems with the pictures on your site? They aren't loading at all... I tried different browsers just in case but it just ain't working...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:04 AM

    it is not machiam... pls pronounce it properly? it's spelled macam, pronounced macHam...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah1:58 AM

    You can tell whether Hamlet is a boy or a girl when he/she gets older by the shape of the butt! hahaha. If it's pointy, it's a boy, if it's round, then it's a girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Haha I was gna say dress or high-waist shorts. Anyway I went for shorts in the end.

    Anonymous: I dunno my mom said the photos aren't loading for her either (cuz she reads my blog), but Alaric tried with IE, Safari and Firefox and it's all fine leh.

    Anonymous: -_- Am I expected to know how to pronounce it? You say it like it's an accomplishment.

    Sarah: Haha yeah I vaguely know about the butt thing; my mom always said don't get the one where the butt will become damn big (I don't know which this is then, round or pointy?). But yeah at this age still can't tell right? It's weird to have ambiguity in terms of my hamster's sex haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your pictures work fine on my computer, both IE and FF.

    And for adult male hamsters you can literally see balls. I used to have two original Russian Dwarf hamsters which were both male and they had two huge balls at the arse area. My friend's female ones didn't, so it's pretty obvious.

    MACHIAM MACHIAM MACHIAM MACHIAM GET OVER IT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:25 PM

    machiam is originally macam which is a malay word. wouldn't u feel annoyed if someone uses a french word and then mispelled and mispronounced it??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: -_- No. Lots of people misspell and misuse French words. It's kind of normal to make errors when using another language right?! I mean lots of people like to use Moi when referring to themselves, like Moi did this, Moi bought that etc. Which btw, sounds bloody retarded.
    And if anyone were to misspell Moi they must be doubly retarded lah so this out of point already, but just saying that there can be things the native speakers find mildly annoying/misused/overused, but they're not gonna make it into some stupid issue right.

    ReplyDelete