Top Social

NUS Week 3

Thursday, August 26, 2010
Me: "Eh is the powder and the foundation in my bathroom yours?"
Mother: "No, you don't know whose it is? I thought it's Alaric's."
Me: "FOUNDATION?!"
Mother: "Must be the maid's then."

These were taken a while back at Butter Factory for one of Alaric's friend's birthday! I generally don't wear necklaces to club (or even in general) cause I hate how they jingle jangle and bounce about (sadly only the necklaces and nothing else sufficiently large) but I actually have quite a lot of necklaces so... pointless mention k whateverz.

Photobucket
This was after getting out hair cut at a salon inside Goodwood Park. I don't think there's a noticeable difference in my hair cause it's so long, cutting a few inches won't do much haha. Alaric's hair was cut a lot shorter and thinner though, especially at the ears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spot me!

Photobucket
Spot me!

Photobucket
Spot me!

Photobucket
Spot me! Haha okay kidding.

Photobucket
This is along one of the corridors in NUS (from the Central Forum/Library to the FASS Deck). Notice the bushes on the right?
(And those are my two friends waiting patiently for me while I squat beside the bushes.)

Photobucket
2 cats happily snoozing in the bushes!!

Photobucket
Cat 1. Looking positively bored to death by me peering at it.

Photobucket
Cat 2, who cannot even be bothered to look at me.

Photobucket
DORAEMON CAR AT THE NUS CARPARK. GAY TO THE MAX.

Photobucket
Hahahaha wahlao what an obsession.

Photobucket
McDonald's cups that I made Alaric collect for me. Whee now I've so many!

Photobucket
Remember my gay nails? (I know this was just in the previous post but this is for the purpose of referencing. Chipping badly btw)

Me: "Look the blue part is a river, then there's the silver pixie dust trail and the EverGreen Glades. Somewhere beyond my fingers is the Faraway Tree."
Erika: "So where's the pixie?"
Me: "Neh?" (here I point at myself)

Hahaha. School is boring. Bye bye!
4 comments on "NUS Week 3"
  1. Anonymous12:38 AM

    haha your mom is so cute! and this is random but, if you had to choose between bugis st and far east which do you prefer and why? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: Haha definitely FEP (far east plaza)! Got more stores so more choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sophie. i really enjoy reading ur blog!(: I really went to spot all ur "spot-me"s! and totally agree on the doraemon obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayx: Thanks dear! Haha the Spot Me thing was kinda a joke but yeah for some of the shots it's really like trying to Find Wally! The Doraemon car is always in the same spot, I wonder if the owner just leaves it there (and takes bus hahaha) for everyone to look at

    ReplyDelete