Top Social

It's Friday

Sunday, August 08, 2010
Was down at the airport for two days in a row due to a certain malfunction termed The Boyfriend. And because we're boring like that, we were down at Zouk again on Friday (wait till I get to the part where I mention I was also there on Saturday).

Photobucket
Hong was playing at Zouk main that day!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at the right.

Photobucket
Who zat?

Photobucket
Some old guy was up on the podiums haha. The bouncers were gonna get him off but it looked like he was pleasing the crowd so they left him alone. Although by the end of the night he possibly could be totally deaf considering he's beside the speakers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Enthusiastic much haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this me all act-cute and act-pretty and act-whatever (and my unicorn balloon!):
Photobucket

Photobucket
My cloud nails died soon after... I keep buying nail polish and nail art stuff (ambitious) but I almost never paint my nails. I like painting nails, but not my own. And Alaric refuses to let me paint his (although I once did manage to con him into sporting metallic silver nails for a few minutes). Maybe after 15 grueling years of mainstream education learning stupid things like the size of a mole (WHO CARES?!) (6.02x10^23) (right?), I'll graduate and become a manicurist. Just kidding.

Got to use the car this weekend because The Mother decided to go goodness-knows-where with her friends. Hooray for happening mothers! All that's left is to teach her to play LAN and she can pass off for a teenager liao (+/- a few years/decades lah).

Gah. Can't believe I start school on Tuesday. I'm totally ready to own this semester with my new cupcake pencilcase and a My Little Pony notebook because we all know how that spells S-E-R-I-O-U-S. Really!
2 comments on "It's Friday"
  1. Anonymous6:26 PM

    http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv194/sophiewillocq/august10/DSC03288.jpg

    Who's this? She's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: Yeah pretty right! Steph Yeo my St Marg's junior (:

    ReplyDelete