Top Social

Zouk + my 40 rings

Monday, June 07, 2010
HAHAHAHA I just got the dumbest spam email ever. You know those stupid ones that go like "You've won 1,000,000,000 GBP! Click to collect your money!"... Anyway I just received one that says an ATM card with $315,810 (for a spam email this amount is actually pathetic) has been approved in my favour by the UNITED NATIONS.

I'm sorry I found that hilarious. I mean THE United Nations?! You have got to be kidding me hahahaha.

Zouk, I look tiredddd:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My bandage wedges and Alaric's A.McQueens!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Y) Gus!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Drink drank drunk Jeannie what's new! Tsk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shaun, Amanda and Teresa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Teresa & Sarah.

Someone on my Formspring asked me to take a picture of all my rings, so here they are!
Photobucket
I used to keep my rings only in the left dish (yes it's a plastic soap dish) (I got it for my bathroom in France when I was 8 and I absolutely loved/love it) but it kinda naturally overflowed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here I like the floral black&gold ring. And my Superman one I guess, cause it's cute.

Photobucket
I wear the black&gold flower quite often, but I like the silver one with the pink rose. I'd wear the silver leaf one more if it didn't start tarnishing so fast... The Hello Kitty and pink ribbon are cute too.

Photobucket
(Yes I have 2 elephants in different colours). The big black&gold medallion thingy ring on the left is too small for me ):
Love my Lucky13 guitar pick one, and the black butterfly.

Photobucket
My 2 connector rings and a random horse haha.

So after taking the photos I counted the number of rings in them... 40!
My last count was 30, so I guess I acquired another 10 since then (math genius).

Anyway, I'm leaving for my Europe trip in less than 2 weeks )':
I'll be going to London (England), Brussels (Belgium) and Paris (France), then visiting my dad in the south of France. (Countries for people whose Geography = Fail).
I've booked all our train tickets so that's S$1000+ out of the window $_$ Hotel + train for 11 days divided by my 2 friends and I is gonna cost me at least 1.2k...

I need to start researching for my itinerary soon, but right now it's sleep time because I'm going to the zoo tomorrow! So tired that I didn't even plow+seed my farm (and I ran out of fuel for my tractor so I can't be bothered to click each plot).

P.S. Had the Essentials shoot today with Xiaxue and the other 3 girls, haha some people ask how she's like in real life, and... how short she really is hahahaha.
Pictures turned out quite nice I think, and she's really not very different from how she appears on her blog! One of the other girls brought a DSLR, so pictures & update when she sends them! Bye ♥
8 comments on "Zouk + my 40 rings"
  1. What's the name of your dad's place?

    I'm busy preparing itinerary as well, probably going to europe end of august/beginning of september.

    Right now the plan is to fly to london, then fly to amsterdam, then take train to brussels and paris.

    Which airline are you taking? SQ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 AM

    Did you plan your trip along the train lines? How much do you estimate the trip to cost? (Incl. Transport, food, accommodation)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacterium: My dad stays near Avignon! Nope I'm taking Air France this time, it's like only S$200 less but the hours (departure) suit me better cause I need to travel up from Avignon to the airport first.

    Anonymous: Haha plan my trip along train lines? Not sure what you mean. The plan was always to visit London & Paris, then we wound up with some spare time so we decided to squeeze in Brussels. Mmm I haven't really thought about expenses and etc yet but I suppose maybe total 2.5k :/ excluding airfare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:12 AM

    brussels is lovely, je sais que tu va l'aimer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a whole lotta rings sister.. But I am loving every single sight of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:22 PM

    hi! where'd your boyfriend get his alexander mcqueen shoes? is there an outlet in sg???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: Any place to recommend in Brussels? (:

    Shameen: Haha thanks! Rings are fun!

    Anonymous: Hi! He says you can get them from Puma shops cause it was a special tie-in by A.McQueen and Puma (: He got his online though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Which website has mcqueens that ship to singapore? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete