Top Social

wink

Thursday, June 03, 2010
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally got round to putting up my wall decals. The design was originally meant to be a lot bigger and be coming from the right-hand side instead, so I had to trim/cut/omit a lot of the pieces. Plus they came with a transparent white border which I didn't like, so I cut those off as well. Painstaking!
But I like how it turned out, plus these decals are awesome because they can be peeled off the wall really easily without leaving a mark (I did a fair bit of readjusting).

The best part is that these cost only around S$15? Compared to the expensive "good" decals (e.g. WallInk- Wink Decals), which cost between $60-$100 and are apparently really hard to get unto the wall, and obviously can't be removed.

Anyway, did an event today so here's the makeup:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously don't know how some girls can wear false eyelashes every day. They're pretty annoying. I don't particularly find them uncomfortable, but you perpetually feel like there's something on your eye (which there is) and plus you'll see this black fuzzy line whenever you blink.
And I mean what's the point of false eyelashes if people look at you and know you're wearing falsies? They're so obvious. Should just wear mascara! Unless you cut your false eyelashes shorter so they look natural.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm blogging from my kitchen because I'm making pasta for myself! Om nom nom. Did I ever mention that I love pasta? I think in short I prefer much thrive on carbohydrates. Pizza, pasta, rice... I'm picky about food in general but not picky at all about food I like.
This means I hate most vegetables (I pretty much only eat lettuce, potatoes and corn) as well as quite a lot of seafood (I hate squid/sotong/calamari/whatever), I'm okay with meats but I hate the fats and won't eat eg. chicken skin if it's fatty. But on the other hand I can eat just ketchup+pasta or even rice+eggs+soya sauce.

P.S. My mom brought back the weirdest stuff anyone could bring back from a trip as souvenirs haha. She brought back a CARTON of these Taiwanese maggi beef noodles, scotch tape and 5 stones (the game lah, not actual granite stones).
5 comments on "wink"
  1. Anonymous1:34 AM

    Cool! Where did you buy the wall decals from? The last pic is cute! Btw, i think i have the same preference of food as you too! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://xeronz.livejournal.com/9877.html

    I actually got it from a spreehouse.livejournal spree btu I can't find her post although I can remember her username, which is the above (: Her spree's closing 9th june!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:11 AM

    hey some ppl have really short lashes so falsies help. anyway to use falsies as the main point is still but amateur. imo the artful way to use falsies is to contribute to the makeup look you're trying to achieve. for instance your makeup in this post strives to achieve a dramatic glam look. they're obviously fake but they complement the eyeshadows by how they emphasize your lashline, making the eyes look more intense. most ppl think the difference is subtle therefore insignificant. but thats what make up is about isnt it? make up strives to enhance features, unlike plastic surgery, which strives to change the features.

    anyway you're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:30 PM

    taiwanese beef noodles are awesome! they contain REAL beef meat plus the soup base!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Haha yeah the beef pieces quite a cool touch considering it's maggi!

    ReplyDelete