Top Social

Essentials Shoot with Xiaxue

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I know this is pretty backdated but anyway here it is! Blog post about my Essentials Photoshoot with Xiaxue (:

We all had to go get our hair done first at a salon and I got the braids haha. I already knew one of the other girls previously, and she called me beforehand to bring heels for her because she forgot. Ah yes the girl I know is Jade, the one with the pink hair. Funniest is that she's also half-French! Met her a pretty long time ago through mutual friends.

We were told that the theme was spring, and hence to bring any floral/pink/yellow etc stuff we had. Funny enough but my wardrobe had nothing like that! Everything floral consisted of flowers but on a black background. Not very Spring-like. So I wore this pink floral crop top from Forever21 that I've had for a while but never dared to wear out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thought this picture was really nice because of the flowers! But they couldn't use it because you can't see the last 15cm of my hair and that's what the whole blog advertorial was about.

Photobucket
HAHA!

Photos below are from Izzy. Of course I had brought my camera along but everyone else had so I was lazy.
Photobucket
Looking at Xiaxue's zhnged phone. It's seriously damn heavy after all the crystals and bows and etc!

Photobucket

Photobucket
By the way everyone kept staring at us because 1) Xiaxue has blonde hair and 2) Jade has pink hair. Like we went to Yoshinoya to eat lunch and there were these school kids on some class trip (to Yoshinoya? Whatever) and they just kept STARING.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xiaxue's lipgloss. I didn't know what it was and semi-believed them when they said it's like a lip injection to make your lips thicker. Put it on and here's the secret: there's chili in it. The stupid thing makes your lips burn i.e. turn red and swell o.O Painful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA! But I'm wearing these insanely high heels (Suhana's).

Anyway the two questions everyone kept asking me during/after were How is Xiaxue like in real life, and How short is Xiaxue really?
Obviously I don't know how short she specifically is, just quite short lah haha.
As for how she's like, she's really quite nice! I didn't find her different from how she appears on her blog, so that means she doesn't fake stuff you know? She's very approachable and quite funny, like when she talks about Plasticzilla (Dawn Yang) and Mike. I mean all in all she's just normal and nice!
I found it really weird to call her Wendy though, because all these years I keep thinking to myself Xiaxue Xiaxue Xiaxue.

So anyway I've quite a lot of Essentials hair products in my cupboard now haha. Haven't gotten the chance to use all yet because I left for Europe so soon after. Speaking of which, I AM DYING WITHOUT INTERNET. It is so frustrating to have to rely on random free wireless networks and dumb hotstops called FreeWifi but that are NOT FREE.
4 comments on "Essentials Shoot with Xiaxue"
  1. Anonymous3:30 PM

    what do u mean QUITE? lol u mean shes not VERY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg sophie your height is beyond amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:07 PM

    does jade has a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: Hahahaha take it how you like it. I mean if she stood next to say... my friend Addie... she'd be normal height hahahaha.

    Kitty: Haha lol I don't really think being tall is an amazing feat.

    Anonymous: Have? Think she started one recently but when I tried to comment I couldn't haha. She's not very active online kind onez.

    ReplyDelete