Top Social

>:(

Saturday, June 19, 2010
OMG I filmed another makeup tutorial video, and AGAIN the sound wasn't captured! The most annoying is that I tested taking videos both before and after, and there was no problem at all?! I give up on Photobooth, next time I'll use my camera ugh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Been pretty busy because I am leaving TOMORROW for my Europe trip! I'm kind of excited, but a little sad too because I'll be away for a whole month ):
Anyway I'll be going to London, Brussels and then Paris!

London:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brussels:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Paris:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(By the way when I googled "Paris" images, half were of Paris Hilton's upskirts/nipple slips and the other half were of the Eiffel Tower. Grrrreaattt.)

I actually have quite a bit of stuff to blog about but guess I'll do it when I'm in Europe! Right now I'm supposed to go for dinner and then catch Mae performing (for free) at *Scape. Will blog before I leave tomorrow, bye!
4 comments on ">:("
  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:08 PM

    alaric is so going to cheat on you while you are gone..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:15 PM

    yea im so sure of tat too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hazie2:59 AM

    just because you're anonymous, doesn't mean you can become an idiot. ala won't cheat on sophie you dickhead. or bitch if you're a girl.

    DUDE WHY ARE YOU LEAVING FOR EUROPE?! BBM ME.

    ReplyDelete