Top Social

bubbles

Thursday, June 24, 2010
Sophie: Taking your new shiny salmon/pink LV out.
Mother: I haven't even used it yet!
Sophie: Good what. Then you can learn from me; like see how I match it.

Zouk last Saturday, before both Teresa and I leave on Sunday. (Teresa back to Australia where Chloe is and me for my holiday!) So sad they hugged her goodbye and I was like Eh I'm leaving too! ):
Haha okay a one month holiday is nothing compared to studying overseas but still!

Photobucket
BUBBLE TEA! Mad love. Nowadays I order Peach Red Tea with Colourful Jelly.

Photobucket
Amanda, Teresa, Me and Sarah.
Champagne glasses hold a drink called Bellini, which is sorta like champagne ice blended haha. Nice! Red Bull cans are for taking with Jagermeister shots = Jagerbombs.

Photobucket
INTRODUCTION OF BOTAK SHAUN (not Jones).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Boyfwen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I should be blogging about my Europe trip instead, but I have a whole backlog of photossss... And anyway with every day here I wind up with like 50 new photos. The idea of uploading and sorting them out is extremely daunting right now.

Today's our last day in London, we're catching the 2.30pm train to Brussels, Belgium tomorrow. Spent today visiting Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace myself, talking to a cute salesboy at Ted Baker and filling my accessories box to the brim. Seriously it can barely close now. I got at least 5 new rings so far and 4 bracelets, if not more. Plus awesome Aldo heels! (Awesome because they were on sale).

The sun is up for insanely long periods in London. It comes out early and sets late. At 8.30pm it's still pretty bright. Middays are so insanely hot and the sun is incredibly glaring. Sunglasses shops must make a fortune here, almost everyone is wearing a pair.

I'm so sleepy. Need to accompany my friend tomorrow to buy KitKat, because apparently UK KitKat tastes better o.O (KitKat sold in Singapore is made in Malaysia, while here it's made in Ireland). I'm missing Singapore ~ buaiz!
9 comments on "bubbles"
  1. Anonymous10:22 PM

    alaric must be having sex with some girl right now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:17 AM

    there's actually uk kitkat here, though they only sell it in larger packets of 4. you can find it at ntuc, slightly more ex than the gross oily msian one but totally worth it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:47 AM

    try the mint kitkat! awesome yummy stuff! they have it in dark chocolate too(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:10 PM

    sophie, do you have any NUS friends at all?
    sophie, why do all your guy friends look like apes?
    sophie, are good looking guys resistant to you?
    sophie, do you think alaric and yourself will last till national day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh where the frig is will now? hahahaha. hi sufei i miss chu! have fun in london

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: Haha is there seriously a difference between the kitkat?! Ok I'll go try thanks for telling me!

    Anonymous: Haha I don't really like mint. Especially mint chocolate. Alaric bought for me once to cheer me up but I never touched the stuff it's still in my fridge hahaha.

    Hazel: Eh when you back! I'm still in Pareeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sophie, I'm currently slogging my guts out in ground school. classes start from morning and end in the evening here in seletar. actually i don't know what else to say, it's been so long and i m exhausted to the max. so good night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:15 AM

    bellini's are champagne and orange juice.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:10 PM

    Lol @ the idiots who talk about Alaric as though he is some gross jerk. How is that your business?

    ReplyDelete