Top Social

London D1

Monday, June 21, 2010
HELLO FROM THE LAND OF SHAKESPEARE, TOPSHOP AND FISH&CHIPS!

I am so super tired. My luggage was almost 15kg, but that's nothing considering I'm going to be in Europe for a month. What is something is that my friends are only here for 2 weeks and their luggages are HUGE. And weigh 21kg. -_-

Airplanes tales another time, spent the afternoon at H&M and Primark. Convent Garden and Camden Market tomorrow! And maybe Leicester Square. Oh we're staying with my friend's aunt at her house near the Wimbledon, so the whole place is swamped with tennis enthusiasts and girly stalkers. Quite hilarious but tons of neighbours have signs up leasing their front lawn out as a carpark for the audiences. 25 GBP for a full day of parking, no joke. That's what all the signs say.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Accessories I packed! Alaric kept scaring me saying what if they lose my luggage so I was gonna carry all this in my carry-on bag but it was really too heavy.

Photobucket
Low-tech paper kind...

Photobucket
Had to cut down on the shoes and bags I had packed ):

Photobucket
The 3 Privilege cards I've had, with the newest one at the top. They renew membership (if you get renewed) every 6 months.
And my 2 passports! (Turns out my French passport had expired. Didn't know till we got to UK immigration and the guy mentioned it so... I whipped out my Singapore one instead haha).

Photobucket
Alaric came to pick me up while the rest came down to say bye! ♥

Super sleepy, need to get up early tomorrow too. Will try to update asap. So... wAtch thIs SpAce!~
3 comments on "London D1"
  1. Anonymous12:54 PM

    cheating D1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:27 PM

    yeah ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:31 PM

    hi, did you buy a screen protector for you bb? if so, could you please tell me where you bought it from? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete