Top Social

Underwater Camera

Thursday, July 29, 2010
Pictures from swimming (this was quite a while back) when I finally got to try my underwater camera! Sadly I didn't realise that it needs very bright light so the first time we went it was already after 4pm and most of the photos turned out so dark the developing shop didn't even pass them to me ):
I went a second time with Alaric though and luckily this roll (normal 35mm film) turned out better (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Darrell's dog Candy, it's so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brought the doggies swimming haha. Candy didn't like it, but Teresa's dog took to the water quite well! After that it kept wanting to come in haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is random lah and a lot less cute than the little swimming doggies but it happened to be in this set of photos so oh well.

Photobucket
That's my underwater camera...

And these are the first set of photos (damn dark/grainy):
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was with some intense lessening of lighting and contrast already.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The second set with Alaric turned out much better! Too bad it's still hard to look good/get pretty pictures underwater haha need more practice! (and people already look retarded with goggles anyway)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Deng deng deng deng... like Jaws coming at youuuu....

Photobucket
That's me doing a backward turn!

Photobucket
Cold.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Updates about Bangkok another time. And I hope I finally get to watch Despicable Me!

Anyway been following all these blog wars because they're quite entertaining! Qiuting asked for a sponsored boob job on her blog (half serious I think?) and she has a 1000+ people reading her blog daily. I also have 1000+ leh, how come no one offered me a boob job?!
And before anyone gets their panties all up in a bunch about how plastic surgery is bad or that I really do need one or whatever, I'm just talking about the magnitude of the sponsorship.

Alright I need to do a new blogskin and take pictures for a selling post soon. But it's not like I'm gonna start on either right now so I don't even know why I'm mentioning it, hohoho buhbai!
5 comments on "Underwater Camera"
  1. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Pets in a common pool?!

    BTW, that must be Alaric with a huge underwater boner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 PM

    LOL that one not boner lah it must be his shorts pocket filled w water or smth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Bahaha water in the pockets or trunks or wtv lah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:07 AM

    More cute doggie photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:42 PM

    I would like to exchange links with your site sophiewillocq.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete