Top Social

BKK Photobooth

Sunday, July 25, 2010
P.S. Happy Birthday to me! That just marked the end of my last year as a teenager. Now I'm in that awkward stage where adults think you're still a moron while you think you're the smartest thing alive. Basically the same thing as adolescence you know, just minus the skin outbreaks.

Anyway,

Haha Alaric was chasing me to go shower so I told him to help me type out my advertorial. Think he had a mild spasm trying to understand how to copy paste the HTML codes for the photos already -_-
Anyway obviously he typed rubbish, but it was quite funny so here it is:

Yo whats up all my niggas in da house! Here's another rad line up coming our way at 8pm on sunday.
You know I be representin for all you fashionistas on the west side, theres some real sick designs, you know I be keepin it real yo.

Hahaha complete nonsense! And here's some Photobooth photos because I don't have time to upload any from my camera:
Photobucket
Tiffany & Co bracelet from Alaric for my birthday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so hot in Chatuchak that I gave up on my primary obsession (vanity) and put my fringe up. Think it looks half interesting-nice and half spring-cleaning-my-house.

Anyway gtg! Going for dinner for my birthday at an Italian restaurant, then the Suan Lum Night Market (again) if we have time, if not then maybe we'll go check out the Bangkok nightlife! Promise my next post will be a normal one! Bye!
8 comments on "BKK Photobooth"
  1. are you still a virgin?


    p.s happy birthday. for some reason i don't feel like celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or are you still in a state of technical virginity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Obviously technically still a virgin you dumbass but what business is it of yours anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Seiously "oppa" we know one thing for sure, your a virgin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Lol being a virgin and being technically a virgin are two very different things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:57 PM

    John Michael Kane

    Did you check out the places of interests I told you about? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:57 PM

    Which hotel are you staying at in bangkok? Looks nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JMK: Haha they don't trust your judgement of clubs as being "normal". We went to Bed Supperclub though!

    Anonymous: Citadines Bangkok! There's a few branches, not sure what this one is called but it's at Sukhamvit 16

    ReplyDelete