Top Social

Away

Thursday, December 01, 2011
To all you heartless people NOT following me on Twitter, *shameless* (ok lah actually I think most of you do lol) this is to inform you that as you see this, I am actually on a cruise ship haha. Will be back Friday afternoon lah... no need for tears (the shameless-ness just doesn't stop huh). Haha ok ok enough jokes.

Will edit this post when I get back with the rest of the pictures!

[/edited!]

Met my friend Sherry for lunch the other day at Orchard Central!

Photobucket

We ate at Quiznos Sub, which is sort of like Subway! The food is good! :D It's a nice change from Subway, definitely worth trying!

I got the Traditional sandwich! The difference is that you don't pick veggies in the same way as Subway, so if you don't want something (Me: "Nothing but lettuce please") you have to tell them while ordering.

And they have couches to sit on like at Starbucks lol.

Quiznos Sub is at Orchard Central #03-33 if you wanna try! It's right beside the escalator!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol Sherry's wearing a dress I gave her!

Photobucket

We had some time to kill before having to go our separate ways so we went up to the garden rooftop of Orchard Central! It's a good place for picture-taking ^^ Actually... it was even drizzling a little lol #vain.

Photobucket

I'm wearing my grey contact lens again because my normal prescription lenses had expired! That's why I went to AMK Hub after that to collect my new lenses. Coloured lenses still give me unclear vision :(

I'm wearing Freshkon however, and based on Xiaxue's review of coloured lenses (she gave Freshkon a pretty average rating), maybe I'm just not wearing the right brand? From her review it seems that all coloured lenses are uncomfortable though!

Photobucket
Wow I really need to do something about my hair. Colour, hideous. Fringe, hideous.

Photobucket
Lol testing out my camera settings! That's the pain of a DSLR (if you're on Manual mode) because you have to keep adjusting the settings based on every situation. Of course you can just use the Auto mode, but I don't always like the effect that produces.

Photobucket
Omgwtfbbq... This picture kept coming out desaturated no matter how many times I uploaded it to Photobucket under different file names, sizes etc! For no reason! Finally I had to take a screenshot of this picture and upload that instead -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me awkwardly standing around/walking back as Sherry snapped away.
Resulting in...
.
.
.
.

THIS:
Photobucket
Lolol made it extra bright & high-contrasted but I still look like some kind of confused sting ray. HAIYAH. Plus the hair-flying would have been cool if my face was normal #wasted.

Sigh... ok ok time to unpack my bag from the cruise!
10 comments on "Away"
  1. I insist that you post up the hair-flippin' picture bahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 PM

    huh? you are back from the cruise? so fast? i thought go cruise takes a week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:39 PM

    hi, what model is your grey contacts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: See lah... don't even bother reading the like, 3 sentences I had there. There are even overnight cruises FYI.

    Anonymous: Uh just Freshkon Grey I guess? They don't have that huge a range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:52 PM

    May I know where you get the orange dress that you wearing in the photos?
    and it would be wonderful if you are free to do a eye makeup tutorial for your readers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Where did u get ur mocha coloured skirt? Frigging nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Hi, may I know where did you get your skirt? Its really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:15 AM

    where did you get your skirt from? it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Hi! where did you get your white sheer top from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous: Cotton On!

    ReplyDelete