Top Social

Jipaban Photoshoot with Qiu

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
[Edit]-ed with a few extra shots!


Starting from 10pm today to 9.59pm tomorrow 15th Dec, items in the Jipaban Gift Guide will be 10% off!

Photobucket

There is also a bundle sale on shoes, clothes & accessories!
2 items: 5% off
3 items & above: 10% off

Qiuting & I did our Jipaban shoot together! All items that we are wearing will be in the sale! :D

Photobucket
Christmassy or what!

Photobucket

Photobucket
With the Jipaban lollipops! I really like the white shoes I have on :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sunshine maxi which also comes in a lot of other colours like, green, blue & white! Qiuting wore the blue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the great part is that your purchases can be gift-wrapped if you're buying them as a present for someone! Super convenient! Doing gift-wrapping at home is damn leceh, especially if the item has a really weird shape and all.

Photobucket

Hehe so hurry to Jipaban at 10pm, and be quick about your purchases so that you don't miss the discount! 24 hours only!


Here are some behind-the-scenes! It was quite fun because we basically could accessorize & "style" ourselves. Qiuting is damn er xin because for every outfit she had a new hairstyle! LOL #competitive.

Plus... she makes faces at herself in the mirror... Like you know how you see in movies, the girl will dress up & sort of admire herself in the mirror? - pouting, smiling, posing... etc.
Qiuting? All of the above & more O.O

Photobucket
This is her giving herself a "werk it" cool/sexy face hahahaha.

Photobucket
They asked me to put on false eyelashes. Second time ever doing it! It's not that difficult girls ~ If it doesn't look right just pluck it off & try again!
Anyway... think I look weird haha.

Photobucket
Yep me in yellow & Qiuting in blue! I don't know why we both got all the maxis lol, I think some other bloggers got other apparel options? Hahaha.

Photobucket
*Hi*

Photobucket
My favourite items that day! I liked the shoes, bracelets, hair bows & clutches :)

And last picture taken from Qiuting's blog:
Photobucket
Lol I've noticed that when she edits me in photos she slants my eyes downwards & makes my chin extra sharp!
5 comments on "Jipaban Photoshoot with Qiu"
  1. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Sophie! You and qiuting are of the same height??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep like max 2-3cm difference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:09 PM

    ohmygosh you look amazing with the false lashes :) you should wear them more !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie2:21 PM

    Hey can I know where did you get the top in the last pic and the shorts too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie: Top from F21, shorts from a girl online but she deleted her blog already!

    ReplyDelete