Top Social

strobe lights

Wednesday, December 28, 2011
My friends & I went to Zouk last Wednesday; it had seriously been a while since I had last gone anywhere for Ladies' Night!

First time bringing out my Lumix G3 to a club as well. Usually I figure it's just way too heavy, but I do like how the pictures turned out! Way better than my 2-year-old digital camera lol.

Photobucket
My friends Chloe & Teresa are back from Australia for the holidays! The drink Teresa & I are holding is called Bellini - it's a mixture of champagne/sparkling wine with peach puree! It basically tastes like... the a Slushie. Very nice & very mild so you can try ordering that if you just want something nice to sip on :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL a girl with green hair. Camera couldn't focus on anything :( Still rather a noob at this thingamajig.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is in the main Zouk area, which on Wednesdays plays Mambo music & everyone likes to do the hand actions for the songs.
This is one night where the people on the podium are self-declared Mambo hand action experts lol & everyone on the dancefloor follows them.

♫ ♪ "Love in the first degree" ♫ ♪ - with your hands: heart shape, 1, circle (for degree)

Not my thing... way too tiring to have to be watching someone & following their movements & trying to remember them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Hazel! Who IS. ALWAYS. THERE. She literally goes at least twice a week & last week she went like 3 days in a row or something.

Photobucket

I'll post up my Christmas pictures next! Nothing too exciting... usually just gatherings at friend's places!

I haven't had time to go to town & check out the post-Christmas sales yet! Alaric & I went to town on the 23rd & it was so crowded! Spent 30 mins queueing to get into the Ion carpark alone.

Ate at Ajisen Ramen because it was one of the few places left open by the time we were done & the meat pieces in their ramen looks drastically different from the pictures in their menu. Sad.

Alaric needs to buy an iPad cover for his mom, so does anyone know where we can get them in town? I stopped him from buying this horrid bright orange one even though we had no more time to go elsewhere to look lol. Something cute but not *too* cute!

Ok ok I need to rush off because I'm going to Johor Bahru for supper! I hope it's crab hehehe.
13 comments on "strobe lights"
  1. Anonymous12:25 AM

    Hi! Do you have a budget for the iPad cover? I've seen 2 of these really cute ones but not sure if they do shipping to singapore.

    http://www.happyowlstudio.com/collections/all/products/the-wallet-for-ipad-2

    http://www.happyowlstudio.com/collections/all/products/the-clutch-for-ipad-2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:11 AM

    i love the iPad casings/pouches from marc by marc jacobs! it's 100 odd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Wow why all your pictures you take, you must tilt your head to the side :o Is your neck fractured or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: Haha it's cute, but thinking of a simple iPad cover! That one is like a bag! But thanks! :)

    Anonymous: Lol I think out of his budget.

    Anonymous: http://memegenerator.net/instance/11450722

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:43 AM

    hello! nice bag! whr did you get it from ? thnks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: It's from Balenciaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:16 AM

    hi, you seem to go for suppers at JB quite a few times. do u know the exact address of the food places cos i've been wanting to drive in but i dont quite knw whr to drive to & if the seafood is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:28 PM

    :p how about those at the apple store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Erm ... u went on the 23rd for post-christmas sale? I thought it's not even Christmas yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:09 AM

    cotton on have nice and simple ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous: This week was the 1st time I'd ever gone for supper at JB. Prior to that I hadn't gone to JB in the last... 10 years.

    Anonymous: Plain & expensive leh!

    Anonymous: Seriously?
    "I haven't had time to go to town & check out the post-Christmas sales yet! Alaric & I went to town on the 23rd & it was so crowded!"
    I mean.. seriouslyyy??

    Anonymous: Ipad covers? O.O Serious? Haha I go check out, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Is your Balenciaga the same black one or is it a different one? It looks like the black has faded to kind of green. This happened to be black City as well. Unfortunately, mine is with gold hardware, and the green really clashed with the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous: O.O It's not even black hahaha. The colour is called Canard, a dark blue. I never knew the colour fades! So far mine's fine, just that the leather looks more "crinkly" :(

    ReplyDelete