Top Social

xoxo

Sunday, December 04, 2011
Photobucket
New collection now launched at SIX&TWELVE, with new designs and restocks of older popular designs in new colors!
Also, remember to check out their sales section which has prices as low as $10! :)

Photobucket
Aurélie's Symphony stocks many of the popular blogshop designs at a cheaper price!
To get $1 off your purchase, simply "like" their Facebook page & share their December album!

Below are just some random camwhore *blush* pictures I took the other day! I don't usually camwhore for no reason (really what!) so this was while I was taking pictures for an advertorial!

Anyway these were taken while I still wore the grey coloured Freshkon lenses because my normal, clear prescription ones had expired. Not too sure how I like the colour on me...

And gosh my hair is crap.

Photobucket

I HATE how my fringe curls out like that. Hate! It actually curls sideways so it's impossible to use a straightener or something :( I'm wondering if rebonding just my fringe will help (LOL I have guy friends who do that).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Does anyone else find that my cheeks are growing fatter? Doesn't particularly bother me lah, just an observation. They seem more pronounced nowadays.

Wearing:
Purple eyeshadow
Black pencil eyeliner (Sephora Nano)
Peach blusher
Pink lipstick (MAC Angel)
Concealer (The Body Shop)


And uh... feather top from F21.

If I don't put the brands for the makeup items it's because they're companies that still test on animals! I'm just using them up right now.

For blusher I recommend MAC, and eyeshadow I recommend Clinique! I was using both of these previously for their respective recommendations so this is a legit recommendation! LOL. And I plan to get these soon too.

Actually I'm looking for an eyeshadow "palette builder" (?) where you can pick the size and colours of the palette. Frankly I only ever use 4 colours - purple, dark brown, light brown and white. So having other colours doesn't interest me and actually annoys me in their unused-ness haha. Recommendations of brands providing this are welcome! I think Clinique does it, but I haven't had time to check.

P.S. My makeup lasts me pretty long - at least one year to two years. Is that long? What about you girls?
14 comments on "xoxo"
  1. Anonymous9:40 PM

    what lens are u wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy UNI palettes and just place your eyeshadow pans in it. Inglot sells individuals pans and empty palettes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if they test on animals but MAC and Inglot allow you to mix and match eyeshadows (Inglot palettes can fit different combinations of foundation, concealer, lipstick, eyeshadow, and blush). Personally, Inglot has great shadows at half the price of MAC's but MAC eyeshadows are a lot longer lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mon maquillage aussi dure 2-3 ans, fais attention ça expire ces choses là!
    Try Elianto for the palette builder. Last time I went, the packaging was really chio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. alyssa1:06 AM

    you can choose and build ur eyeshadows at mac ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lauren3:40 AM

    you can try http://www.bhcosmetics.com. they let you create your palette and they dont test on animals too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo~ i love the lip colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:50 AM

    U can try inglot! They have the eyeshadow building thing BUT nt yet availble in SG. Kua kua.. But they have stores in KL tho! Coming to sg next yr i think

    ReplyDelete
  9. mac allows you to mix and match and they have wonderful color selections. I think it's great that you can finish your makeup. I buy so much that I never get to finish them T__T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Try MAC eyeshadows! Wide selection of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 9.40pm Anonymous: Uh "these were taken while I still wore the grey coloured Freshkon lenses"...

    To the rest, thanks for the recommendations! Sorry gonna do mass reply cause y'all all mostly recommended Inglot & MAC haha. I've never heard of Inglot so I'm gna check out MAC's! Excited hehe. And yep, MAC does NOT test on animals! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Pls rmb to check your cosmetics for expiry dates too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:27 PM

    if your cheek is fat....... EVERY GIRL GO AND DIE )':

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:21 PM

    u look younger & cuter with rounder cheeks.

    ReplyDelete