Top Social

Post-Exams

Thursday, December 08, 2011
Was going to blog tonight (Wednesday) but I have a massive headache so a new post will only be up later (Thursday afternoon) :(

In the meantime... you can read some kids' descriptions of what love is lol. Cute! -> CLICK

[/edit]

All pictures below taken with my Sony digicam! Haha can't really imagine lugging out my Panasonic G3 but well.. maybe next time! Curious to see whether I can figure out how to take those super cool colourful-lights-all-over pictures.

I ended exams on a Saturday! My exams actually lasted exactly a week - I began on a Saturday (IKR) and ended on a Saturday. Met Yutakis, Eric & Kaykay because most of my other schooling friends still had exams!

Kaykay brought us to Club Mink first before we headed to Zouk. It was my first time at Mink!

Photobucket
Was still wearing my grey lenses then!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grey, blue... green?

Photobucket

Hahaha no pictures of Kaykay because her eyes were MEGA red in the pictures! She didn't drink much so I think she's just one of those that turn red easily lol. Plus it's only visible in photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket
!*CHIPMUNK*!
Ok lah actually I wanted to delete this photo because I look so fat-babyfaced in it (and not in a good way lol) but the contact lens had a nice colour here hahaha.

LAST SATURDAY
Headed down to Zouk with some of my NUS friends! Hehe everyone was finally done with exams.

Photobucket
"Omg you did your nails!" *bimbo mode*

Photobucket
L-R: Rina, Preeti, Shanti, Hazel & I

"You have to put the caption as 'WE WANT TO BE FAMOUS'!"
Haha Hazel likes to joke about appearing on my blog...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe my normal, clear prescriptions lenses liaoooo! I can see so much better compared to the coloured ones. And my eyes aren't that brown when you see me :( It's only obvious under light or flash.

Photobucket
Using the bunny rabito case 8 months after everyone else #uncool. Haha I actually bought it in Bangkok in June but never got round to using it till I saw how dirty it had become merely from being on my desk.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha because we were telling Hazel how small her eyes become in photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sofie & Sophie! She hates having her name spelt as mine by other people, and me vice versa lol.
I ALWAYS kena "Sofie" from Pizza Hut, McDonald's, KFC (any delivery basically) & cab operators.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the light effects (on a digicam):
Set your flash to SLOW SYNCHRO MODE. For me it's under Program mode. My Auto only has Flash/NoFlash.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok ending off with pictures of us in a random hat we found there haha:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehehe yay to holidays! Omg I wanna be schooling for a longer time... Once we start work we only have what, 12-14 days of leave a year?! *sob*

Ok but let met tell you this, in France...
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone gets a month off a year.

FML.

P.S. Everyone takes the one month off in August to coincidence with the kids' summer holidays, and plus no one else is working so no point going to work hahaha.

P.P.S. My dad says that France still has the highest level of annual productivity despite the one-month holiday. Haha not sure how true this is.
3 comments on "Post-Exams"
  1. Where'd you get your studded top/dress!! Looks great :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. B: Hello! That's a really, really old top :/ Like from 2008. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:26 PM

    I WANT TO WORK IN FRANCE. D:

    ReplyDelete