Top Social

Party @ Sentosa

Monday, November 01, 2010
Okay this is quite backdated. Went to Sentosa on October 16th for Alaric's friend's birthday and John O'Callaghan spinning at Azzura!

The whole event was held outdoors by the bar/club poolside so it was really hot. I wore a bikini inside a dress but it was still so hot we eventually decided to swim in the pool. Now I'm planning to wear as little as possible for Zoukout! Haha okay that sounds wrong but this is Singapore, and until they put a giant glass dome (like in The Simpsons!) over this little island with 24-hour air-con... (although in retrospect I'll be freezing my ass off the whole time considering the arctic temperatures Singaporeans like).

Photobucket

Photobucket
I bought Alaric this shirt from Ted Baker when I was in London! I've no idea if it's cheaper than in stores here but I would assume so?

Photobucket
Really like my dress! I was looking for a suitable occasion to wear it because it's a little revealing with the low front and bareback, so this was perfect! (And if you look closely you can see a thin bikini tan line right across my back. Geez my tan lines take FOREVER to go away.)

Anyway this is another item sent to me by Kidzundercover (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pool and water jets!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
White bikini top from H&M! One of the like, 4 bikini tops I bought back from my Europe trip haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Luckily Alaric's friends had booked a hotel room nearby at Siloso Beach Resort so there was air-con and potato chips to go back to! But I didn't stay that late/overnight because I have church on Sunday mornings.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super random but posting these up just because you can see Sherry and I in the background haha. In the front were 2 of the Laurier judges, bloggers Zoe and Jessica!

Photobucket
Facebook only used to have Wall-to-Walls, but now they just started this new thing called "Friendship Page" hahaha; LAMEST NAME EVER.
(Go to a person's Facebook page, and located on the right underneath the box to post a comment is a link -> Filters. Click it, Friendship Page is on the right.)

But this was quite cool cause they show every single interaction you have together, down to events you've both attended! So for Alaric and I there are our tagged photos, relationship anniversary etc...
7 comments on "Party @ Sentosa"
  1. Anonymous10:34 AM

    hello oppa. how would u know.. have u seen him in person? have u arm wrestle him? eh dunno dun say.

    no matter how weak u are gonna say, he wins u cos he has sophie and u are a poor loser who is so thick skinned .sour grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fb is always changing stuff around. go figure. i'd add you to my fb, but i don't think you'd add me. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:15 PM

    hello do you knw where to get bikini padding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:16 PM

    Stronger than you oppa. He got Gold for his IPPT. Bet you can't even pass yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.o How do you see the date of the relationship! It doesn't appear on mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. musiccc :/6:43 PM

    hi sophie,i used to dl songs from limewire. and now that it's officially shut down. saddd. any suggestions where to download from? thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:01 PM

    hi there! for what its worth, i think you look really nice with your current hair color :)

    ReplyDelete