Top Social

Outfits Of The Week

Sunday, November 14, 2010
Gosh I don't even know how to continue normal blog posts after my previous one without them looking pathetically shallow and superficial in comparison... Especially as this whole post is going to be dedicated to clothes :/

Photobucket
Remember that I said I wanted to take of a photo of all the polka-dotted items I acquired recently? The polka-dotted cardigan I waited for a month for the exchange is finally here!
L-R: Tube dress, maxi dress, maxi dress, romper, crop top (top), skirt (bottom), bandage skirt (top), cardigan (bottom).

Anyway so some girls (I assume they are girls) have been asking about what I wear to school/daily so I thought I'd do a post of what I wear everyday! (Instead of OOTD - Outfit Of The Day - posts). I generally am in some sort of top+shorts+flower in my hair combination. I recently bought a mustard cardigan so I've been wearing it to death as seen below:

Monday
Photobucket
With my trusty laptop!

Photobucket

Tuesday
Photobucket
Studying for my final Chinese test!

The listening comprehension was so annoying:
"Xiao Tu he Xiao Lu shang shan cai muogu"
a.k.a Small Rabbit and Small Wolf climb the mountain to pick mushrooms -_-

(P.S. We hadn't learn most of these words before so I don't know if my hanyu pinyin or translation is correct)

Photobucket
Second bracelet has two chains (one gold and one black) intertwined with one leather braid, one cloth one and one chain wrapped with lace!

Photobucket
Lace back top ^^ and bracelet from Liquoryce!

Photobucket
Haha this was me trying to capture the lace back. And yes for some reason no photos were taken with my face in them.

Photobucket
Liquoryce has updated with a collection! Go see! :D

Wednesday
Photobucket
Silky-ish top with jeans (I hardly wear jeans, it's far too hot), both from F21. Anyway this was at the studio for Clothes & People! The next few weeks another girl will be modeling their items because I start exams soon :/

Photobucket

Thursday
Photobucket
Name necklace I ordered while in Bangkok (mailed back to Singapore)! The font size turned out a bit too large for my liking; guess I didn't realise my name isn't that long. I wouldn't mind a silver-plated one now!

Photobucket
Didn't wash hair that morning. This is at the lift outside the NUS Library.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha. Tshirt and jeans.

Friday
Photobucket
Crop top with lace panels at the side! I really quite like this top from Fondrey, which I featured in an advertorial not too long ago! I've actually worn this top quite a few times to school already but never got round to taking a photo of it :/

Photobucket
Denim shorts are old jeans that I cut up and sewed.

Photobucket
The lace panel, which goes all the way from the bottom till the end of the sleeve. Do go see the newer items from Fondrey!

Photobucket
Some of my bracelets, and a rose corsage tied to my bag which is now hanging in my room to dry so that I can keep it! I got this corsage at an event where I was hired to usher VIPs, one of which was our Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong! More about that another time :D

Saturday
Photobucket
Pink flats I bought in Bangkok (dress included as well), but only just wore out for the first time today.

Photobucket
Bought Pastamania to bring into the cinema. Taking a break from studying by going to catch Due Date at Cine!

Photobucket
:D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha. Tshirt and jeans and hoodie.
(P.P.S. I love his fingers! They're so long and slim while mine are short and fat like a little kid that never went through puberty.)

Sunday
Photobucket
Another never-wash-hair day and Alaric in the background and in berms after his golf lessons.

Photobucket

So... there you have it. 7 days of outfits. This week there's a recurring theme of florals + my mustard cardigan, or black + lace haha. Guess I'll try to wear out some of my polka-dotted items this coming week!

OH and my dark brown hair roots are growing out already ): Either my hair grows that fast or my DIY hair dye job was badly done (most likely the latter also considering how it's uneven hohoho).
I never thought about having dyed hair before so now I'm like... do I continue dyeing it?! (What a pain) Am I gonna keep DIY-ing (certainly can't afford hair salons)? Plus it's gonna be really bad for my hair.

Guess I'll just wait and see if it looks weird. I mean right now you can see the roots, but it's still not at the OMGWTFBBQZ IS THAT HIDEOUS SHIT GET AWAY FROM ME! stage yet. So...

Credits to Liquoryce and Fondrey for Tuesday's and Friday's tops respectively!
13 comments on "Outfits Of The Week"
  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    You're hilarious, love reading your blog! :)
    -sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 PM

    hi may i know where you got your mustard cardigan from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:16 AM

    yuck....you don't wash your hair in the morning?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geselle8:42 AM

    hey dear, may I know where did you get the pink polka dot bandage skirt from? Thank you so much ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:53 PM

    hahahahaha Xiao Lu is deer not wolf!!!! wolf is lang! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:45 PM

    i'm a girl and straight but you are soooo hawt! and skinny i want your skinny legs!

    and i do the same too when i don't have time to wash my hair! just cheat and tie it all up! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam: Haha glad you like it! Thanks :D

    Anonymous: Gmarket! There's a Singapore version now you can google it (:

    Anonymous: Not always... lots of people don't.

    Geselle: Supre! The whole skirt isn't just polka dots, the sides are black panels and the middle is the polka dotted section (:

    Anonymous: Hahahaha I WAS wondering why the hell a rabbit and a wolf would climb a mountain together.

    Anonymous: Haha gosh thanks dear! Actually whenever ANY girls pin up their fringe it probably means they didn't wash their hair haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah haven't been here for a while you're quite onz about blogging ah. anyway i think you should continue dying your hair. matches your brown hair sophie choo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:10 PM

    Love this post! You should do more.
    Where did you get your floral top from Monday from? You really have a thing for cropped tops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck for your exams! u'll be missed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. jasmine12:43 AM

    what camera are you using? your photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jasmine: Sony Cybershot DSC-WX1 (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. shervonne3:36 PM

    babe! you look very pretty/clean with your bun up hair + pin up fringe!!! should do that more often. hahahahahha, not everyone looks good in that kind of hair. :>

    ReplyDelete