Top Social

Usual Sunday

Sunday, November 07, 2010
Photobucket

Alaric and I watched Megamind the other day; it kind of reminds me of Despicable Me in the whole bad-guy-turned-good way. Alaric loved it although I think Despicable Me was better! He even wants to watch it again in 3D...

Photobucket
Little notes written by blogshop owners!

Photobucket
Polka-dotted (one more to my increasing collection of polka-dotted items) maxi from The Closet Ville, they've just updated with a collection so drop by! Quote "Sophie10" when ordering to enjoy 10% off (:

Photobucket
Using one of Alaric's Unicornasaurus as a prop. I like the white one but he won't give it to me because this one has been signed by the artist himself, Joe Ledbetter. He says he'll buy me another one instead but haha so pointless I just want it for fun...

Photobucket
The other two, in black and yellow (neither are very pretty...). All 3 are signed. Alaric has tons of Joe Ledbetter toys/books/sketches and they're all taking up space and collecting dust in his room. He's sold off some to people in Singapore though, and I always find it quite interesting to meet the buyer.

Photobucket
Haha @ my bookmarks for my Sociology paper!

Photobucket

Photobucket
AWWW.

Photobucket
Teehee Hamlet had a fight with a piece of tissue paper lying on my bed. It was a fierce battle and it was hard to see who won, but the tissue paper suffered a substantial number of injuries!

Photobucket
Hiya!

Photobucket
Makeshift ring from a piece of...?

Photobucket

And super random but... here's my eye without makeup or lenses. (Okay I have SOME concealer on for dark eye circles.)
Photobucket

The other day I was tweeting about this photoshoot I was at, from which I wound up with almost a year's supply of coloured lenses in my degree because the clients were nice haha.
Photobucket
So here's my eye with... Brown I think? Okay yes I know it isn't centrally placed lah ok... The outer iris looks kind of black to me, but overall it enlarges my pupils haha.

Photobucket
Here's a redundant side-by-side comparison. I've never had a particular interest in coloured lenses but now that I have so many... Guess I can save on my normal contact lens haha. Will try and take a full-face before and after with eye makeup to see if there's an obvious difference in pupil size!

And more animal photos:
Photobucket
Hahahaha cats live in the bushes/hill along the walkway to the NUS Central Library!

Photobucket
Orange cat on the left!

Photobucket
Super chillax. Recently a sign has been put up along the railings that says "Please do not feed the cats". I occasionally see leftover cat kibbles and even a water dish, so guess they're worried students will try and feed them nonsense from the canteen!

Okay will be updating soon about the Bobbi Brown workshop I attended with Sherry last week. I know I haven't been updating much but I was busy! I'll probably update tomorrow or Tuesday so... kbye.
7 comments on "Usual Sunday"
  1. Unicornasaurus FTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:44 AM

    What's your original eye colour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:54 AM

    You work as a model for some clothing shops? Thought you are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Potty: Haha yeah cute right! I know you have one too! And stop locking-unlocking your blog!

    Anonymous: Haha brown lah. I took a photo of my eye without any lenses on what.

    Anonymous: Well I've modeled for a few blogshops (: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hamster is going to die a pre-mature death from 'attacking' all that tissue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why don't you feed it almond nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:59 PM

    hi there, i think you're pretty! love your maxi dress. could you show us what outfits you normally wear to school? need some inspiration here haha

    ReplyDelete