Top Social

Dotty Dot

Thursday, October 28, 2010
Sorry for the lack of updates! I just had a test today (okay 10% of my grade only but still!) and I had a two-day shoot Tuesday and Wednesday which took up a crazy amount of time.

Met Sherry last Wednesday at Chinatown for gyozas! There's a famous shop near the MRT station and the gyozas are yummy! But FYI, top floor of Far East Plaza has a gyoza shop near the lift too that's really cheap (come out of the lift and turn right).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I recently acquired a startling amount of polka-dotted items, one of which was this maxi dress. I was going to take a picture of all my recent purchases but I still have not received a polka-dotted cardigan I bought a month ago and I insist it be part of the photo.

As for the cardigan in question, I bought it from an established blogshop but it had a very obvious defect (one patch distinctly lighter) so I emailed them asking for an exchange and mailed it back to them. They were very pleasant and agreed to mail me another one but it's been a really long time -_- they said they had to wait for the next batch, item's not here yet etc... I just emailed them again and they said they'll mail it out tomorrow (today). Seriously hope I receive it really soon because I'm getting tired of waiting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha so many prints!

Photobucket
Sherry is damn good at these act-cute photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
O.O face

Photobucket
"Omg? Taking a photo of me? I'm so surprised! I had no idea!" *not posing*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dark hair roots showing ):

Photobucket
She taught me this face. And I hate my fringe! Once it gets longer it starts doing that curling-outwards thing! But I don't want to trim my fringe because I'm considering growing it out. Gah! I need to buy a hair straightener and possibly a curler too (are there any that do both well?).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Crappy hair quality. My hair was always very flyaway (but I don't get tangles!) but after dyeing it it's even drier and DOES get tangled now.

Photobucket
Super random but I made this banner from scratch for my Chinese Level 1 project so just thought I'd share it.

Our project (5 people in a group) involved interviewing a native Chinese speaker using no more than 8 new words other than what we've been taught (so basically all the groups asked their interviewees what they're studying and where they're from haha lameeee...) and filming it. The video had to be uploaded to a blog along with a typed version of the script, followed by a class presentation explaining task delegation, reflections etc...

So yes that was our blog's banner, I just used lots of images usually associated with China and put it together. Anyway my group's presentation was today, and seriously some groups put in a crazy amount of effort! Haha especially all the exchange students, because all their grades don't count anyway so they did stuff like teaching us how to say "happy squirrel" in German (sounds a lot like trying to cough out a hairball).

And Halloween's this weekend! Gah I don't have a costume. I dressed up as a prawn last year but I'm quite reluctant to spend $40-$60 again this year just to rent an uncomfortable costume (prawns don't do much sitting and social drinking) to wear for a few hours. Guess I'll see how!
<3
12 comments on "Dotty Dot"
  1. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Hello! where did u get your pokka dot maxi from? It's so cute! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:35 PM

    i thought bruce lee was made in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Is Sherry very rich?I always see her carrying all the branded bags!I really like her A.wang bag though,how much did she buy it for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:36 PM

    where do you usually buy your flower hair accessories from? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:13 AM

    hello hope i dn't sound too rude.. to anon: i don't think sherry's awang is authentic, it doesn't seem to have the pebbled leather surface... but then again maybe it can't be capture by the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: http://thecouturelooks.blogspot.com/

    Anonymous: Haha I thought it was quite obvious it's an A.Wang-inspired bag? Think you can find it easily! She got it at a flea for like $25 I think haha.

    Anonymous: F21 or Diva (: The small ones are usually from H&M though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously Sophie Willocq can u pls fucking eat something n gain some weight??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:57 PM

    So pretty in dyed hair!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:02 AM

    oppa can you please fucking shut up and realize no one gives a shit about what you say? what a fucking stupid moron you are. Can't wait to smash your face against the side walk. Don't think that a simple proxy router is going to protect you

    ReplyDelete
  10. whats a simple proxy router?

    ReplyDelete
  11. anyways i wanted to say, no prizes for guessing right what diana chan is gonna dress as at halloween. a pussycat as usual, as per every year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh gosh i remember ur prawn costume!! that was so unique and funny (so YOU). :D

    ReplyDelete