Top Social

QQXXSS

Sunday, March 06, 2011
Photobucket
BAHA! Here's me looking at you!

And for the title, I'm just kidding. There is no SS hahaha I have no idea what that would even stand for. If I used Hanyu Pinyin like how both Qiuting and Xiaxue's online names are (and of course Qiuting is her real name lah), I would be... Shu Fei. I'm hoping the Hanyu Pinyi for my name is right haha. But anyway it is a JOKE okay? Yes, my blog has jokes. I make jokes. I am not a joke.

So you get to observe my blackheads up close in the above! And some of my haphazard freckles/pigmentation spots (?), as well as a red spot on my lower lip because they are dry and I like to peel them - so that is a wound.

Photobucket

Oh anyway ALL pictures in this post are taken from Qiuting's blog! Both she and Wendy/Xiaxue (I'm sorry I can't think of her as anything but Xiaxue... feels weird to say Wendy) were mentioning how they're both taking pictures (Xiaxue used her new Blackberry) and I'm not.

Haha I just have this weird rule about how there should be one official camera of the night! Stems way back from end 2008. I really hate having to wait for everyone to upload pictures and get them from all over the place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ate at this place called Canton-I at Ion! Wendy wanted ramen, but I really hate ramen... So she recommended this place for the Peking Duck!
And those are just the pretty lamps taken with Qiuting's new camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's like the hair colour goes from lightest to darkest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's a treat for those who like to make nasty comments about my chin! You got a great target here; fire away!

Photobucket
Bye!

P.S. The last few days I've been pinning up my fringe all the time. Which prompted Addie to exclaim happily when she saw me: "you didn't wash your hair again!" and I had, actually. It's just that my fringe has gotten long so I pin it up all the time now; EVEN WHEN I HAVE WASHED MY HAIR. Fml but no one believes me anymore hahahaha.

P.P.S. But today I remembered one of the perks of a fringe and was glad I have one, because I've a pimple on my forehead. Said to Alaric late at night after a movie - "I have a pimple" and he replied, "yeah I noticed" ~ sulk >:(
6 comments on "QQXXSS"
  1. Anonymous3:13 AM

    which days are the shop at CP open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Have you has plastic surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should have taken up dentistry. you can save alot of money on anesthetics for male patients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: I don't know about the other shops but for The Blogshop it's Monday, Friday and Saturday. But that's what they told us bloggers, I don't know if it applies to shoppers/blogshop owners as well.

    Anonymous: NO????!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Hi, hmm I think its not very nice when you actually reveal where blogshop owners actually take their stocks from. I find it rather unfair for them. If everyone knows about it no one will want to shop blogshop anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:48 PM

    why are girls so anorexic nowadays? just take a look at those blogshop models' legs. i cringe.

    ReplyDelete