Top Social

DID YA SPOT ME IN THE NEWSPAPER TODAY?

Monday, March 28, 2011
Photobucket
I didn't know I was in it till my friend told me! Haha I doubt you guys would recognise the top I'm wearing, but it's mine and I actually wear it pretty often.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay lah I take pity on Errol because his face is upside down, so I've rotated it for your admiration. And anyway yes I actually do know Errol! Some of my older readers might remember him being on my blog a few times because we're friends in NUS.
We both happen to be from the same agency and it was a weird coincidence that we got the same job (I was originally told that it would be a hot Caucasian model but that morphed into Errol; FML).

Photobucket
Wearing a tunic/dress from Apparel Affair today! For me it's definitely a tunic but for some girls maybe it can be a dress (:


Photobucket
Stickers I stuck on the back of my iTouch casing. These stupid stickers cost a bomb! They're like $10 for a set (of many sheets, but still). But so cute!


Photobucket
Newly painted nails (I got some nail polish on my Blackberry + Mac and had to use a cotton bud soaked in remover to get it off -_-) and one of my newest rings.


Photobucket
And here's my newest bracelet! Got it online from USA when Alaric was buying his new Mcqueen/Puma sneakers.


Photobucket
Brought my hamster, Hamlet, out to visit my grandma the other day! (Not as if my grandma can even still see the hamster, but that's another thing altogether).

Photobucket
The water bottle is on the floor so that it doesn't swing around while the car moves and drip water everywhere.

And if you ever considered that hamster might be able to get motion sickness:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA SO CUTE! I mean my hamster is literally stretched out in a "bleugh" position. I really can't stop staring at how she's flopped down on the pellets haha.

P.S. I tried to minimise disturbance to her cage by holding it, but I can't totally prevent movement lah.
11 comments on "DID YA SPOT ME IN THE NEWSPAPER TODAY?"
  1. Anonymous9:03 AM

    Where do you buy the top u're wearing for the LASIK ad?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:04 AM

    Where do you buy the top u're wearing for the LASIK ad?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 AM

    omg what a cutie...i had 2 hamsters and they both opened their cage and escaped lol...i'm still sad haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:04 AM

    you seriously should consider putting back those braces for a while.i was at qiuting's site and i saw your side profile, your incisors and canines are jutting out. you can try those put on ones instead, if you don't like your mouth to be so metallic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I don't usually like hamsters but your hamster is super adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: It's from Topshop! It's kind of like a green leopard print, with a bit of a burnout effect.

    Stephanie: Haha how come your hamsters can open their cages?! That's so sad ):

    Anonymous: I'm fine with how my teeth are and would only consider Invisalign out of pure vanity, but it's too expensive.

    Belly B: Haha yeah I love the picture haha. It has a great character too, for a hamster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww your hamster is so cute!

    -Coco<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Love the ring! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sophie! I stuck the same stickers (the 'love' and 'date' ones) on my bf's ipod touch too! The exact same brand.. What a coincidence! HAHA.. Sadly I dropped it into a bowl of water a couple of months ago.. =(
    Also, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stefanie: Hahaha that's damn random... I can't imagine how someone accidentally drops an itouch/phone/wtv into a bowl of water!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know right? You know how when your feet hurts, you just soak them in warm water and it feels better? It fell into that big bowl/wash basin.. FML
    Got him an ipod classic to replace it's timely death.. haha..

    ReplyDelete