Top Social

Last Weekend

Tuesday, March 01, 2011
I had three friends' 21st birthdays last weekend! This year is going to be a pricey one...

Saturday:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeannie and Chloe (her birthday was 20th Feb)!

Photobucket
Sophie, Addie, Jeannie, Chloe - SAJC!

Photobucket

Sunday:
I mentioned previously how I had church and a friend's birthday lunch before the Bugis Essensuals Flea (hence I am wearing the same thing as in the previous post). My friend booked a restaurant and invited tons of people. I was part of the SAJC-classmates group!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahaha I found the Powerpoint presentation quite funny. Like... "FYLs! I make you come for my birthday (for which you have to buy me a present) and plus I make you sit through a slideshow of my baby photos!"

Photobucket
The 4 classmates I hung out with during my 2 years in SAJC! (':

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got to keep this polaroid! (Which we all fought over because we agreed it was the nicest ^^) (I won it fair and square!)

Photobucket
Top: Clair and I
Bottom (L-R): Peiling, Carmen and Gracia (the birthday girl)

I went to Hong Kong in 2009 with Peiling and Gracia, and travelled to Europe in 2010 with Carmen and her cousin!

Photobucket
Bohliao picture of us with flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 other classmates! Eugene was my class representative (like your class monitor).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha here Clair and I look stupid because Eugene stood up suddenly in the photo to annoy us, so we went berserk and it got captured on camera while he actually had time to bend down again.

Photobucket
Awww so sweet! Gracia's church friends sang her songs!

Photobucket
Our present to Gracia - a Tiff & Co. necklace (which we kinda knew she liked haha)!

Photobucket
It's the Please Return to Tiffany & Co locket (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have no idea why her nickname is Grakoling.

Her family was there and I've seen them quite a few times because she lives really near me. Her younger sister waved to me while I was walking in but I couldn't really see her properly so I waved back a little uncertainly and then I heard her wail: "she doesn't remember me!!!" hahaha kinda cute.

Plz stop asking me for 21st birthday party ideas because I'm clueless too! Try watching MTV's My Sweet Sixteen (available at MTV.com....).
I know the 21st party is a lot more important than the 16th one, but most of us will never be able to afford the kind of parties they have on the show even at age 50 anyway haha. Sad life...

But I love watching the show because the teens are sooooo spoilt - it makes me feel good about myself haha.
Like I remember one 14 year old that was getting a Merc/BMW for her birthday (yeah she won't even be legal to drive, it was for her to "practice") screamed at her mom and called her all sorts of vulgar names for... having it delivered to her school instead of her party because in school "less people would see her get it". Bitch!!!!

Okay bye!
3 comments on "Last Weekend"
  1. Anonymous5:19 AM

    You are very tall and skinny!!!. I'm like that too, but for people where i live that is not good lol. So, It's nice to see other girls like you looking the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, i roll my eyes every single time i catch an episode of mtv's My Sweet Sixteen coz seriously those kids are soooooo bratty and spoilt!!! *MEGA ROLLING EYES* i just want to whack the crap outta them every time i watch that show. :p

    send the people who are asking about planning 21st birthday parties my way! heh heh.

    cheers,
    MB.
    team-moonberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:51 PM

    My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web
    page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.
    Also see my web site :: kids birthday parties

    ReplyDelete