Top Social

Seventeen Magazine Shoot

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Ok finally getting round to uploading this although it came out in the September issue of Seventeen! (Because I have nothing else to blog about) (Lies, I still have Blackberry Snaps #3)

So anyway I was actually in the August then September issues for Seventeen! 
The August one was about how to wear flare jeans lol (read HERE). 
This one was... about how to look like a Disney princess! Actually I didn't really get the point of it because it's not something you aim for day-to-day wear nor was it Halloween haha.

I was supposed to be Rapunzel! ^^ LOL not sure why.

Oh yeah and... if you have been following my blog you should have noticed that I always take photos with my left profile! The photo in Seventeen is... with my right profile *sobs*.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok I saved this second picture first then realised it's not much bigger/up-close than the full page one!

Warning... Whole series of camwhore photos of myself to follow! Came home, pinned up my fringe (hairspray/gel is so annoying) & took pictures. This was way back with my digital camera hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
*act yi ge*

Then it gets worse... I take out my cat ears. *hides face*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the makeup! 
It's actually quite simple at the eyes, but the foundation is pretty thick & I think they made me darker. Guess I'm too pale normally lol.

Anyway for the eyes there's the blended eyeshadow, eyeliner only on the top eyelid & half a falsie on each side. Makeup artist felt it would look more natural!

The makeup artist is Larry Yeo & actually he was the one who did my makeup for both my New Face photoshoot + on the night of the finals itself!
LOL that means I partly owe my win to him. 
Shitty makeup can make a big difference!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fine. Here's one from my right profile. Pft. 
My jawline/cheeks look mega weird from the right. The right side is chubbier in all the wrong places!
11 comments on "Seventeen Magazine Shoot"
  1. love your picture on the seventeen magazine. <3
    you doesn't even look weird with your right profile..it's super cute!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo~~ Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 AM

    You look so different! I prefer your camwhore pix anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look gorgeous, so envious of your perfect skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:28 AM

    sth unique abt u-ur right and left profile of ur face really got alot of diff! both sides are still pretty:) just saying they got alot of diff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this makeup looks really good on your! I'm getting more of the 'Disney feel' from your own camwhore photos though xP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Hi! mind doing a video on how you would normally do your hair? Like your usual bun and high pony tail =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:24 PM

    You look like a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:34 AM

    The picture of you biting your lip is so nice! It's different from your normal camwhore pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:40 PM

    the picture in the magazine doesn't even look like you. it looks like they photoshopped cheek implants on you! you look much prettier in the self taken photos below.

    ReplyDelete