Top Social

December

Monday, January 02, 2012
Visited our previously fostered dog, Poppy, at her adopter's place recently! She's still as feisty as ever but we really lucked out with an awesome adopter who is super patient & attentive to all of Poppy's needs! Poppy should have started training lessons by now ^^

You can read my previous posts on Poppy here:
Poppy (super cute puppy pics!)

Photobucket
Poppy's ears waggling all over the place as she gnaws on the bones we brought her, in her comfy bed!

Photobucket
Lunging for the camera, nothing new there haha.

Photobucket
WTFBBQ I cannot believe her adopter managed to get Poppy hooked on eating celery sticks. LOL what kind of dog likes eating celery sticks?!

Photobucket
Gnawing on it as happily a if it were a bone! *astounded* I hate celery, but then again I hate most veggie... so not the best gauge.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happily sitting in her adopter's lap & gnawing in the bone again! Hehe so cute. Poppy & her adopter have developed a very cute relationship! She says Poppy never bothers her if she's doing her work (it's a home-office, which is really good for Poppy).

She is actually a wedding planner & her office is super nice! If you're looking for (or know someone looking for) a wedding planner, you can check out her wedding services:

As Always

Hehe if you ever go to her office you can say hi to Poppy for us!
Super impressed by how dedicated she is to taking care of Poppy so I really think she's very meticulous about everything she does :)
I'll take pics of her office next time we visit! Really nicely decorated!

♥ ♥ 

Headed to Ngee Ann City after that for dinner, walked around & saw the new Candylicious store!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tons & tons of jellybean flavours! I'm not a huge fan of jellybeans though, don't really like the taste or texture of them.

Photobucket
:O Dinosaur sweets!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Butterflies!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok after I uploaded the pictures then I realised the giant M&M looks unhappy about posing with me lol.

Photobucket
So many pretty M&M colours! I think a set of purely pastel M&Ms would be really nice! But... they all taste the same as usual. Pft.

Photobucket
The stuff we bought! The Peeps were on sale, so we grabbed them out of curiosity. Frankly all the novelty sweets are just that... novelty. I prefer a good old Mentos any day!

♥ ♥ 

More random pictures of Laura & Ashley!

Photobucket
Hehe sho small sho kutez.

Photobucket

Photobucket
CUTE OR WHAT *melts*

Photobucket
And... random outfit picture from the day I went to Cineleisure to watch Sherlock Holmes 2! I definitely think this one was better than the first, although both are pretty good. I hope it becomes a continuous series, like James Bond! Hehe.

Hope everyone had a good NYE :) 
Make concrete & realistic resolutions! 
Improvement should be all year round & blah but since we're all procrastinators (except those of you killing the bell curve, thanks) use this opportunity to make a headstart!

I am... still procrastinating making those resolutions.
12 comments on "December"
  1. Nice skirt at the last photo! May I know where you got it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 AM

    hey! where did you get your orange skirt from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute puppies! Poppy is really cute, it's weird that she likes celery though haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tot ur not suppose to take pic in candlicious? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. A dog eating celery: that is amazing. When I was a kid I would try to get my pets to eat the vegetables I was given - they never would :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is u get that skirt from? its really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:05 AM

    i think it's really nice of you to foster puppies(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:33 AM

    Actually the M&Ms looks like it's staring at your boobs.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really pale in your photos! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. My skirt is purchased from a blogshop! I actually bought it in 2 similar shades (this & a lighter version). I don't know if they still stock it, but if you rly wna know please email me! I refuse to do free advertising lolol do you know how much some blogshops earn?! Wahlewz. Ok yes email me haha.

    Sachie: Haha yeah I know. I don't think my previous dog liked veg that much, except maybe very soft boiled carrots & potatoes.

    Piggy: Lol dunno didn't notice and no one stopped me!

    John: Haha my mom never really forced me to eat something in particular. I basically ate a lot of pasta.

    Anonymous: Hehe a lot of it is thanks to Alaric too, since I stay in HDB. Luckily he got influenced by me ^^

    Anonymous: Haha doesn't look like a good stare...

    Xynn-Eigh: Lol really? I've always been pale/fair though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:55 PM

    you're so pretty. your complexion is flawless! do you use foundation/bb cream?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:04 PM

    You are so thin...Any diet tips? You are so pretty, I can't help feeling jealous of you! What haircare products do u use?

    ReplyDelete