Top Social

Blackberry Snaps #1

Thursday, January 05, 2012
I actually take quite a lot of photos with my BB but I don't really Tweet them & obviously there's no Instagram or Instragram-culture for BBs...

I think when I finally transferred them over to my computer (BB's running low on memory & lagging like crazy), I had like 100+ photos. Guess I'll just upload them here since they're little snippets of my daily life!

Although... I actually hate it when people do blogposts consisting entirely of boring iPhone snaps edited with filters & whatever! But when I look at my own pics I find them quite interesting leh.. *shameless*

Ok here goes.

Photobucket
Woo! Full Wan Zi set! Too bad I Pong-ed the Liu Wan, but never mind!

Photobucket
A friend took a picture of the poster Errol & I appear in! You can see the full photoshoot pictures & result in this post HERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Getting hair done for a shoot! I'm so super sad because I never got to see the pictures :(
I have some behind-the-scenes which I never uploaded so I'll do it sometime soon.

Photobucket
One of the pair of shoes I wore for the shoot & clip-on earrings!

Photobucket
Friend went to the USA for a holiday, so these are the polishes he helped me buy back! 
I have barely touched them LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe cute!

Photobucket
Random midnight snack.

Photobucket
GINORMOUS PANTIES FROM ASOS!
I think this was a size S or maybe M? M at the very most I swear. 
Never knew their sizes ran so large!

Photobucket
Swatch watch Alaric bought me from the NUS bookshop! Ok I remember tweeting this picture.

Photobucket
Clothes I was selling at the Bugis Essensuals flea.

Photobucket
DROPPED MY MAC BLUSHER & THIS WAS THE RESULT.
FML.
SO MUCH LEFT.

Then some people on Twitter said you can "piece back" cracked/crumbled eyeshadows & blushers, so I Googled it. Apparently you just need to mash it up & add alcohol, then let it settle into the pan. It'll then dry up & be like normal! This is supposedly a great way to combine leftover eyeshadows & what not.

So I attempted it without much faith.

Photobucket
Trying to make the pieces smaller.

I didn't have the right alcohol to add. In fact, I'm not sure what it is. I'm assuming Vodka isn't acceptable. None of which I had anyway, so I added... TONER.

Toner is supposed to contain alcohol. Pretty sure mine did, but I'm assuming it wasn't the right kind.

Photobucket
And I was right. Maximum fail.

Photobucket
Hehe ok I leave you guys with a cute (I hope) picture of me! ^^

Alaric had gone to Malacca with his family for a short trip & when he came back he said he had bought me the biggest Stitch ever (I already have the furry one I'm cuddling above, plus another less cuddly one). I was quite doubtful since the bag he was carrying was quite small...

He asked me to close my eyes while he took the Stitch out. When I opened them...

"TA-DAAH!"
He was standing & wearing the Stitch eyemask -_-

Haha ok byez.
12 comments on "Blackberry Snaps #1"
  1. Anonymous8:27 AM

    urs bb pic much more intersting of other full of pic of themselve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 AM

    aww... so sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:02 AM

    ur midnight snack looks rather raw. can you bake it at least?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:32 AM

    alaric is funny haahaha, read ur old blogpost about the shoot, really liked that post! i think the captions are really funny, cheesy but apt for the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHHA!! He's so funny lah.. Scrolled down too fast and though you labelled the hamster as "Random midnight snack." too =_="

    Btw, I've never 'saved' my powder makeup before but did you add too much toner? I don't think it's supposed to be that watery? Since the last step is to press it with a serviette/coin before letting it dry. Alcohol is used because it evaporates fast? Not sure lols Just guessing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading your old posts and I was really shocked to find out that you had such crazy anonymous haters! Like seriously that Oppa Will or whatever acts like a total perverse freak. I don't even know why they are hating on you for really stupid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:03 PM

    I think you look like Phyllis Quek! haha have you heard of her? (: -gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: Lol as in, more interesting than my normal pcis?? Ohhhh or you mean of other's peoples handphone pics that are of themselves? *shameless*

    Anonymous: Why, every part of it is cooked. Kaypoh...

    Anonymous: Haha yeah cheesy lines lol.

    Isabel: HAHA I dunno basically it looked sooo far off from the supposed result! It's supposed to become paste-like, not water + powder haha.

    Xynn-Eigh: It's just one super irritating pervert! He's been stalking my blog since 2005... He still comments/FS occasionally but I delete all. He's jsut weird, he'd wish for my hamster to die just because I "reject" him. Lame shit like that.

    Gina: Haha Googled her, but I'm not very familiar with who she is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this calls for a police report of something. What if he stalks you IRL too?! Omg freaky. Maybe he's like the stranger that you always see around when you're eating/shopping. Oh sorry I am very imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:02 PM

    I would like to know, those clothes you sell...are they manufactured in China?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Xynn-Eigh: I'd report it if I could, but there's no way to trace his identity.

    Anonymous: Huh??? I sold those clothes at a FLEA. Those clothes were mine, aka I bought them, like any other normal consumer/shopper.

    ReplyDelete