Top Social

Not Quite Back To School

Monday, January 16, 2012
Dug up some older pictures from my iPhoto that I hadn't yet posted! School still isn't really back into swing yet... and it's gonna be the CNY holidays soon!

So anyway the pictures below are from when I went for a Doc Martens event at Zouk with some friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was the most surprising part of the event that made me happy!
Not the boys... the fish & chip cones!

Dr Martens designed by various locals:
Photobucket
Designers of OwnMuse.

Photobucket
MTV VJ Holly.

Photobucket
Ok I can't see the picture that clearly here but I'm pretty sure it's some of the Zouk staff!
In the middle is Sofie (lol) & on the right is Sam.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My fish & chips! They were pretty good too :D
And another pair of shoes designed by the Pop Tart DJ!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 of my friends from NUS, Zoe & Hazel. On my right are actually my SAJC guy friends, but one of them was always spoiling each shot so I deleted all hahaha.

Random pictures below!

Photobucket
Hamlet, pressing herself between the wheel & the cage walls.
She has a wheel but she NEVER runs in it.
I actually broke it the other day by accidentally dropping it, but with the crack I can now see that the wheel has not moved. At all.

Photobucket
Hehe scaling up the bars towards me! Sho cutez.

Photobucket
Mega fat stray cat. Or preggers? Not sure.

Photobucket
Pictures from when I was studying!
Doing the readings off my laptop because each one is crazily thick so you really shouldn't print them out... Massive waste of paper + you most likely won't even cover them all!

I just take summarised notes off each reading.

Photobucket
This was for Sociology of Food.
We took it only because our friends that had done it previously got A/B+ & it's a Year 2 module (I'm a Year 3 student) so it was supposed to be pretty easy.

Sadly for my semester they decided to be mad strict or something -_- Like the exam question was really broad & vague. I got a B- overall (FML) whereas 2 of my friends got Cs! Cs in FASS is really seriously pretty rare & mega FML.

Photobucket
I'd say my handwriting isn't pretty, but it's legible no? Even in exams & even when I'm rushing crazily for time in the last 5-10minutes, my handwriting always stays pretty much the same!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two leftover pictures from when I was doing my Essential advertorial! 
I'm still a noob at my DSLR so I just randomly toggle with the settings & I thought these looked cool (at least my hair looks cool #flickshair) so I kept them.

BBM
Alaric: Goodnight love you
Me: Love you too
Alaric: Love you three
Me: (Love you) to the power of infinity #pwned

Hahaha #uncool... 
But actually he had already gone to sleep so he didn't even see my mathematically clever reply :( okayguy.jpg

First step on my path to academia:
DECORATE MY PLANNER!
MAKE A BOOKMARK FOR MY PLANNER!
PUT MY TIMETABLE IN MY PLANNER!
ENTHUSIASTICALLY WRITE THINGS IN IT FOR THE TWO WEEKS!

It stays empty for the rest of the semester.
10 comments on "Not Quite Back To School"
  1. Happy New Semester Sophie! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlyn6:07 PM

    It's so right for me also! "It stays empty for the rest of the semester"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:09 PM

    HAHA THE LAST PART!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your handwriting for your notes are so neat! haha, i actually pity my examiner sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:30 AM

    I kind of like your handwriting somehow, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plumi/Anonymous: Haha I always feel a bit arrogant about the fact that my exam-paper handwriting is still legible LOLOL. Like, the examiners should totally give me some bonus marks hahaha. After all, it takes extra time + effort to keep it legible in exams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Hi Sophie! May I ask what's the last 3 apps on your macbook dock? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: Haha MS Office! I'm not sure what the purple one is, it's useless so I deleted it & put MS Excel. The blue is MS Word & orange is MS Powerpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're in year 3? That's much younger than qiuqiu right? How weird, I always thought you were 23 above

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea: Yep I'm still 21! :) Turning 22 this year. 1990 baby

    ReplyDelete