Top Social

Blackberry Snaps #2

Saturday, January 07, 2012
Super uninspired to blog... But don't leave me! :'(
I haven't been doing much. I even half-wish school would start already so that I'm doing something each day. But omgwtfbbq school starts next week O.O

I was pretty sick the whole of today that's why I'm only blogging now!

But the good news is that BOTH the puppies we're fostering got adopted today!
Sadly they were adopted to separate homes, which saddens us a little because we see how attached they are to each other - they walk around together, play together & curl up to sleep together. But I guess all puppies get separated from their families... I'll definitely have at least 1 dog & 1 cat in the future!

Animals love company. Even if dogs love humans, a furry friend is good too. That's why some rehoming groups actually insist that the adoption home must already have one dog/cat before adopting another. But well, it's still great news :) Hope they adapt well & we can visit soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blogshop shoot for Esnique the other day! Actually she split the photos into 2 collections, that's why in the 2nd one I look worse hahaha. Gets tiring towards the end.

Photobucket
Hahahaha Anne Hathaway's outfit seriously made me LOL...

Photobucket
Hamlet looking a bit car-sick after a ride to my grandma's! I never thought hamsters could look ill haha.

Photobucket
Tried nail polish marbling! Surprisingly it's actually pretty easy & works. Terribly messy though.

Photobucket
Haha fake Hello Kitty cover. Her face looks like it got a bad plastic surgery procedure.

Photobucket
Hamlet is the main focus of this picture, but I realise from this you can see the games I play & some books I have. Plus it makes me look like I do Arts & Craft.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahaha scaling the mountain...

Photobucket
At a shoot!

Photobucket
I love how Caucasians have so much natural texture to their hair! The colours are also so varied... I don't think you can create this with dyes & perming right? :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
SHO CUTE!
But eh. Please don't get more than one hamster, they're actually very territorial. I made that mistake once & they ending up fighting so we had to buy a second cage.

Photobucket
Door gift from my friend's 21st birthday!

Photobucket
O.O some person in my carpark put a gazillion coupons hahahaha.
I actually wrote a long blog post once ranting about how it angers me that HDB dwellers don't have a right to parking; that even such space has to be commodified & sold... but never posted it. 
A bit lame anyway!

Photobucket
MASSIVE HOLE BIT BY MY HAMSTER WTF.

Photobucket
Hehe back when I was playing Cityville! Took a picture just because it had my hamster's name hahaha #loser.

I actually love Cityville, Farmville & Sims Social... :( 
But I stopped playing the former two because other people weren't playing it anymore...
Oh & also because my Facebook account was hacked so I lost my 2-year-old farm :'( 
I even wrote in to Zynga pleading for my farm back hahaha #megaloser.

Photobucket
Random iPhone photo that my niece took of me at CNY last year! She then added the filters & all that & tweeted it to me! Haha cute. It still creeps me out that young kids have Facebook & Twitter though.

"I will state here without proof that the years between 22 and 35, being a time of good health, taut skin, generally idealistic worldview, firm buttocks, trim physique, ability to legally acquire intoxicating substances, having the income to acquire such substances, high liver capacity for processing said substances, and optimal sexual function, are the Best Years of Your Life."
- The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Go To Medical School... And The Single Reason You Should

Cute reasoning. I think the best years of your life at from 18 to 25 though. After that it's kinda like... you can't do fun things anymore because then it's considered childish & irresponsible. I think people grow up too fast... People start too early on being focused on fancy food, fancy clothes, fancy drinks, fancy holidays & all the fancy-shmancy shit to prove that they're now an "adult". You have your whole life for that. Probably 30 over years in fact, if you start later.

Haha by my definition... people like Qiuting are exiting the Best Years of Your Life this year LOL.

I'm turning 22 this year & I already feel so old... Turning 21 was still considered "exciting" - a kid hitting the official age of adulthood! I "just" became an adult! But now... omg I am already IN IT.

Does anyone else have growing-up anxieties like me? Lol.
12 comments on "Blackberry Snaps #2"
  1. Anonymous6:24 AM

    I know I do! I'm turning sixteen this year... I guess it's still considered as "young" but I really hate it that I'm getting older and older :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 AM

    I'm 26 wishing i was still 22 :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:50 PM

    i think you can get the layered colour thing from this dyeing method called ombré/balayage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:59 PM

    Dear Sophie, more beauty-related videos from you please~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:00 PM

    Hi, this is random but may i know what foundation do u use? thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: I don't use foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm turning 21 this year and I know what you mean. I wanna grow up but I don't wanna grow old. haha also, saw that you have the book 'lord of the flies'. I read that for my assignment a couple of years ago and its so traumatizing! we also watched the old black and white movie of the book in class. Not really a big fan but its a good movie to discuss about society def :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:27 PM

    hi:)
    u are pretty~
    and ur skin looked fair`
    so gonna ask u what are your cleanser?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:36 AM

    hammies are SO CUTE :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie, I totally know what you're going through! I'm turning 22 this year as well, but I'm kind of dreading it really. I do feel like I'm supposed to act more grown-up than I really am - I still play Sims Social too - and I thought, I must be the only 22 yr old who still plays facebook games. Hahaha but it's so great to know that I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Megan D: Haha I love FB games! But it gets sad when other people stop playing because a lot of the in-game activities require "neighbours" & "gifting" etc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:09 PM

    hahah definitely! I just turned 18 on the 31st of Dec and nw awaiting my 19th when I actually still feel n look like i'm 16!! Crap!

    ReplyDelete