Top Social

Pretty

Saturday, June 18, 2011
Here are just some of the pretty images I have saved in my laptop. There were originally more posted (and more in my folders obviously) but the obvious size difference between all of them annoyed me tremendously! (That is also why this blog post is done entirely aligned in the center because I figure it looks more acceptable this way).

Please do not ask me where I got them from because I do not actively follow any Tumblrs or search for these; in fact I have not added to my "collection" since like... 6 months ago?

Photobucket

Photobucket
I used this as my Blackberry background for a long time! I love the colours/effect in this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm sorry I have to point it out... I just noticed that "disappointed" is spelt wrongly. I'm sure Mark Twain knew how to spell that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
4 comments on "Pretty"
  1. love the second picture <3
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:02 PM

    How true, the last picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:33 PM

    who is the girl with braces modelling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Update your selling post (under selling tab) please! (:

    ReplyDelete