Top Social

Birthday

Saturday, June 04, 2011
Here's a quick post on my friend's 21st birthday!

Photobucket
Got her customised cupcakes but they got so smushed in the car ): it's practically impossible for the cupcakes not to get damaged even if you're holding them!
Gosh feel like eating cupcakes now omnomnom.

Photobucket
EH what the... I just noticed Gracia's note says "kindest among all of us I must say". What? Hahahahaha.

Photobucket
Tons of food catered! There was so much leftover! And look there's even a guy to cut the food up for you. Haha poor dude he has to stand there the whole time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liked the prawns and parmaham+honeydew!

Photobucket
She told us that the dress code was white and gold! Haha sheesh just so that she could wear a black dress.

Photobucket
And I totally followed the dress code! It's actually surprisingly hard; don't have many gold or white clothes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to Zouk after that, here are just some random pictures because the lighting was pretty cool that night:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay goodnight, I have church tomorrow morning (*gags* at deadly word "morning") and I have to visit my grandmother after that!
1 comment on "Birthday"
  1. Anonymous10:13 AM

    hi sophie, may i know where did you get the cupcakes from!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete