Top Social

hello!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Some items that I got recently:

Photobucket
Earrings (clip-on type), bracelet and ring from this store that provided jewelry for the Ford runway finals.

As 2nd runner-up obviously I got to pick the fewest items out of the 3 of us ): haha the jewelry is actually really pretty though! But I can't afford to buy the other items that caught my eye since they easily cost $150 each, with the nicer necklaces going at $600+ :o

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bought a new perfume! I've been wanting Marc Jacob's Daisy for ages actually but Chanel's Chance smelt SO similar to it! Even the perfume um... sales promoters (?) couldn't tell the difference. I found it slightly nicer though (albeit costing a little more) so I got this!

It's too bad that it's EDT since that doesn't last as long as EDP, but both Marc Jacobs and Chanel didn't have the EDP version in stock ):

For the curious, it costs $115 for the 50ml size. I don't remember perfumes being this expensive... I remember buying my first perfume (Anna Sui's Dolly Girl) when I was 15 years old and I think it was $60+? But anyway my perfumes last me a looong time! My previous one lasted me 2 years!

Photobucket
A lot of people asked questions about this bag whenever I used it! Anyway I used to answer that it it's an imitation of an imitation haha. This is because it's a copy of a Charles & Keith bag, and we know how their stuff is also all "runway-inspired" etc. I paid $30 for this from a blogshop a looong time ago (like circa 2009) so really no point asking!

Anyway it's falling apart. The long strap is actually from another black bag of mine because the original um.. broke. And the short handle on the back is gone as well!

So I replaced it:
Photobucket
This is the original Charles & Keith bag! It's really popular so they brought the design in again; comes in grey and tan/brown as well if I remember correctly.

Photobucket
Here they are side by side! Haha pretty much identical no? I don't like Charles & Keith's long strap though, the material looks so unsuitable. And the short handle is so much shorter than the "fake"!

But I mean hey, it's a good-sized bag so I still like it! So anyway if you want to get it too, it's $59.90! NOT cheap at all, but my "fake" $30 one lasted me so long so I figure it's worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ate dinner at this restaurant called Casa Verde at Botanic Gardens, located at the Visitor's Centre. The food is not bad and the prices are quite reasonable! I took note of this place because they close at 10pm which is quite a bit later than most other restaurants.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Soooo greedy gosh. Like if you just walk along the lake you'll find a turtle following or looking up at you haha.

Photobucket
Small machine on the right sells fish food! $1 per ball, so bring coins (or bread) if you want to feed them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Was at the Nuffnang office the other day to finally sign on officially with them! One of our friends actually works there now haha; total coincidence! He took a semester off NUS to intern there. Anyway one of the other staff bought a dog recently, so it's in the office a lot!

Meet Truffles:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha Truffles is so cute! And super stoned/sleepy. Like if you carry it and put it on your lap, it just settles down to snooze right away.

Photobucket
And here's Alaric finally getting a haircut at Bugis Essensuals! (As a normal paying customer, if you were wondering).

Photobucket
Haha more pictures of Truffles the Dog than Alaric my Boyfriend.

Photobucket
And... random last picture of Alaric's new Alexander McQueen x Puma sneakers.
5 comments on "hello!"
  1. Anonymous1:20 PM

    OMG, YOUR BF LOOKS LIKE UTT IN THE THIRD LAST PIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. Truffles is soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal7:21 PM

    i agree! I had a double take because Alaric look so much like Utt in here! :o But only in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:15 PM

    I actually liked the imitation bag more than the real one :x.

    ReplyDelete