Top Social

meow

Thursday, June 02, 2011
Couple more pictures of me with the ring light. With my fringe up (didn't wash my hair haha). I was actually seriously considering growing my fringe out so I can get a center parting but looking at how I look with my hair up... sigh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some pictures of my accessories below. I actually wanted to desaturate the photos a little so that it looks more artsy/indie and all but... I like colours haha. So I couldn't do it.

Photobucket
Bangles in one box (overflowing).

Photobucket
Bracelets piled on top of each other in another box.

Photobucket
ONE of my ring trays (a soap dish from when I was 8 and living in France; made special effort to bring this and the matching toothbrush cup back -> love them so much for some reason! *nostalgia*).

Photobucket
My lipsticks/lipglosses.

1. One Sephora "tray" which comes with a little lip brush and even a mixing area if you want to combine colours

2. Three M.A.C lipglosses (I prefer the Dazzleglass series).

3. One Shu Uemura lipstick which was actually previously a tester. Sherry used to work at Shu Uemura so she gave this to me. Of course the "used" tip was properly cut off and cleaned by her etc.

4. One H&M lipstick that I bought while in Europe. H&M seriously has everything! Love their underwear section haha.

5. Two ZA lipglosses that I got from Xiaxue! Qiuting and I went to her house recently to watch Mean Girls and she had all this makeup that she let us pick from. I took those two glosses plus a The Body Shop eyeshadow palette and a Dolly Wink eyelash glue (I don't even use false eyelashes but the bottle was too cute so I figured I could try sometime!)

Actually right now I'm looking more for lipsticks that are completely matte, without ANY hint of shimmer/glitter. Most of them now seem to still be a little bit shimmery.

Photobucket
At a blogshop shoot the other day! Makeshift rack of clothes behind me. This was at a home studio!

Photobucket
I know it looks like I wear this necklace all the time, but for this occasion it was because the owners asked me to bring it and I figured it'd be easier to wear it.

Photobucket
Hehe it's a home studio and the owner/photographer recently got a kitten! It grew sooo much in a month!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bahahahahaha loser. So cute!

Photobucket
WHICH ONE CUTER? :D kiddingggggg.

Photobucket
Aww!

Photobucket
9 comments on "meow"
  1. 1. I blogged about convertible dresses too! Although in my posts, I referred to it as The Infinity Dress.

    2. H&M RULEZZZ!!! I don't feel bad shopping there because their stuff is affordable yet stylish.

    3. That kitten is too cute. I love the bushy tail...... too adorable for words. I've tried the same laser pointer trick with my kitty at home, it's a blast. ;P Everyone had fun.

    Cheers,
    -MB.
    The Moonberry Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 AM

    you can try revlon for matte lipsticks (: otherwise if you're looking at amore high-end range, i think chanel and MAC do some nice ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybelline has lipsticks without shimmer/glitter! perhaps you can drop by Watsons for a look-see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pikachu1:43 PM

    REVLON has a whole series of awesome matte lipsticks!

    They should be available in major drugstores, though not all of the colours are available in Singapore :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Revlon under L'Oreal? I know Maybelline is! I don't want to buy from L'Oreal because they test their products on animals.. )':

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should try growing out your bangs! Your forehead is hardly as huge as you make it up to be. And I'm imagining it feels awkward when your bangs are pinned up, mainly because your forehead is usually covered. But honestly, I think you should go for it (: It makes you look more sophisticated, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheryl8:23 PM

    hi, where did you get the necklace(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:42 PM

    no more extra 10% discount for essensuals if i mention blogger's name? :*(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheryl: amberavenue!

    Anonymous: Still have, but I dunno if can combine with the promotion! Unlikely! And the 10% disc is only in the afternoons ah. Like before 3pm or something!

    ReplyDelete