Top Social

HTC

Friday, June 10, 2011
Went for the HTC launch of their new touchscreen smartphone on Wednesday night, which was a club-ish (above 18, alcoholic drinks and DJs) event held at an old school building.

Photobucket
For once I felt short since Qiuting wore heels and I was in flats!

Photobucket
Gosh I haven't been in one of these old school building since I was... 11 years old? Omg I totally remember these kinds of corridors! What a stark contrast to the air-conditioned tutorial rooms of NUS now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Qiuting: "I think the light behind you is too bright". ORLY? HOW YOU KNOW? Major understatement haha.

Photobucket
Clearly I did not take this picture but I'm including it because I think they made the ice block look so cool! (pun not intended)

Photobucket
Avatar?

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's the new HTC phone! Sorry that there's a post-it right smack on it haha.

P.S. Do you guys still think Alaric looks like Utt? I don't think he does! Kinda amusing since Utt was there that night. But in the very least I think Alaric is taller than Utt hahaha.
8 comments on "HTC"
  1. Anonymous3:54 AM

    he looks a lot like you. i think a lot of couples look like eachother and that's why they're attracted to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 PM

    qiuting looks a little like joanna peh in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:20 PM

    Haha, i think only in the previous post pic, he seriously looked like utt from that angle. But they are both hot :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:10 PM

    you guys look so good together ! No kidding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Alaric doesn't look like utt, he looks like freddie from skins!!
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2rc9z78.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Alaric does look a little like Utt but both Utt and Alaric look good in their own way. & yeah i agree that both of you look good together :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. jing yu1:48 AM

    hello! linked to your blog from xiaxue's! i'm from fass too, year2 next sem!

    i looked at your photos all the way back until your j2 year and find that you still look the same!! age has no effect on you.

    btw i just wanted to comment that alaric looks like yen-j, and your ex bf looks like wuzun. :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jing Yu: Haha omg you read that far??? Gosh! It's like a crash course in the last 3 years of my life haha. Lol I've heard the Wuzun one a few times!

    And I definitely hope I look better than in J2 haha. But thanks so much dear (:

    ReplyDelete