Top Social

Off to Bangkok!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Haha a note for my mom. The ugly scribble on the right was meant to be an ice-cream cone but I was in a hurry ok!






Came into my room and saw this!
Asked Alaric why all my soft toys (missing one or two) are grouped together:

Alaric: "They're having a meeting about why you only sleep holding one of them all the time" (I only sleep with the biggest furry Stitch because it's so cuddly!)

Haha so cute!

Ok my flight is at 4.05pm and it's 2.28pm, gotta run! I'm bringing my laptop to Bangkok btw! :D
5 comments on "Off to Bangkok!"
  1. Anonymous2:57 PM

    alaric is so funny such a nice bf lol. enjoy your bkk trip. blog smth if u can! cannot wait to see your photos =) - hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your handwriting is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip to Bangkok Sophie!! :]



    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the black cape dress <3
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:57 AM

    Sophie,

    Thanks so much. I came across your blog and started reading. You are really pretty and I love your blogs because they are not self-indulgence. They are about your life and experiences and this one really makes me re-think my bkk trips. Yours is totally awesome. Perhaps you can map out the trip for your readers one day.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete