Top Social

Weekend 1

Monday, December 06, 2010
So titled because it's the first weekend of my holidays! It feels like I've been on holiday for ages but I realise that in fact I ended exams only last Monday. I've been quite productive since!

Anyway headed to Zouk on Friday and decided to wear my heels. These heels are from Aldo but only cost S$30! I bought them from London's Aldo factory outlet (like season's leftovers or whatever) and the store there is mad awesome (located near Camden Market)! Like there were tons and tons of super nice heels (unlike how most factory outlets have quite lousy stuff) and they had common sizes! (contrary to how e.g. at Topshop sale it's always only UK16 clothes left)

Photobucket
Omg with my heels I could see the top of my fridge. Like I could literally look DOWN at the TOP of my fridge.
And anyway I hate taking photos with my right profile. Too much... hair or something.

Photobucket
Chloe (back from Australia) and Caleb!

Photobucket
Chloe and Diana.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aww <3
Alaric: "I think this photo is nice."
Me: "That's cause you look nice."

Photobucket
So Diana managed to convince Caleb to pay the bulk of a champagne bottle haha.

Photobucket
Shaun, Teresa, Sarah, Chloe.

Photobucket
Gah more photos with my right profile.

Photobucket
Haha five ten!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Meowies!

Photobucket
Supposed to be A + S for Alaric and Sophie, not just a random AS ok.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Poor kitty at East Coast Park had one eye missing ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

We hit our 6th month anniversary a while ago, which was during the exam period. Actually the photos above are totally unrelated (like the beach/seashell ones actually have all my friends there too - we had gone to ECP to eat crabs) but I just thought it would be amusing to make it look all lovey-dovey haha.
Like in the above photo it wasn't too long after we had gotten together I think? And not long after Alaric had a haircut that was too short... But still cute! <3

Since exams ended a week ago, I've already watched 4 movies:
1) Rapunzel
Pretty good! The male character is so handsome! Might be puzzling how a girl can find an animated character attractive, but he really is the best looking Disney male so far. Plus he's funny! Anyway... I cried twice haha.
2) Narnia 3
I've always thought the whole concept behind Narnia was pretty lame - a magical kindgom helmed by an all-mighty lion (Aslan) that somehow perpetually needs the help of 4 incredibly useless prepubescents and pubescents. Like yes I know it's a parallel drawn by C.S.Lewis to religion and etc, but the 4 child characters are still annoying.
Anyway Narnia 3 was actually better than the first 2, because the new character is quite funny! And he can act pretty well. And I cried when the mouse sailed into heaven/Aslan's kingdom (not a spoiler don't worry).
3) Harry Potter 7, Part 1
FYI, I have all 7 Harry Potter books. Thought this was better than the previous ones but still rather cliche (and Hermione looks like she keeps the whole Topshop winter collection in her magical bag). It was exciting though, so that kind of made up for it!
4) Confessions
A Japanese movie based on the book by Kanae Minato of the same title. Thought it was supposed to be a horror film, but it turned out to be a psychological thriller. The storyline is that a schoolteacher's 4 year old daughter is murdered by 2 students in her class, and she then basically manipulates the whole class' (but not through any coercive physical force) innate cruelty to get revenge. Kinda creepy/artsy. Geez kids are screwed up these days.

I've been dying to play Sims3, but haven't had time to! Read one book so far, starting another. I feel kind of ashamed how little I/any of us still read books since the Internet- Facebook/blogs/online shopping etc entered our lives... Can't imagine my kids next time. They might never know Enid Blyton's Famous Five! Or they'd probably think it's lame cause the Famous Five kids don't know how to Google for all their answers (but judging by some Formspring questions, neither do my peers -_-).
Kbye! Mwuah!
8 comments on "Weekend 1"
  1. Anonymous10:28 AM

    pretttyy diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 PM

    hey where did u get the flower from? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:30 PM

    hey where did u get the flower from? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy6:48 PM

    You don't look ugly from your right profile la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you don't let alaric choo lay on your lap?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:51 PM

    LOL oppa you're so ridiculous it's almost funny, but it's not. you're just stunningly obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: Haha hot right?

    Anonymous: This particular one is from Diva I think! I got it quite a while ago but I saw something similar in store recently!

    Wendy: Lol I just find it weird.

    Anonymous: He is just INCREDIBLY annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never commented but I wanted to know what books are you reading! I'm trying to get some nice books to read so was wondering what you would recommend.

    ReplyDelete