Top Social

Dinnz

Saturday, December 04, 2010
Photobucket
This is what I wore to a blogshop shoot near Haji Lane! Basically the studio was within one of the shops.

Photobucket
Wore this dress from Sugarcoat Runway for dinner! (Okay here I happen to be at Coffee Bean)
(Btw did anyone notice that the staff gets insanely annoyed if you ask Starbucks-terms? Like I go there and ask what the equivalent of a Mocha Frap is at Coffee Bean haha).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smallest Apple Crumble ever -_- This cost me $7.80. Conversation with the staff was so retarded:

Me: "So an Apple Crumble is $3.80, and it's $4.00 to add just one scoop of ice-cream?" (I find it a bit weird that the one scoop costs more than the Apple Crumble)
Staff: "Uh actually I'm not sure. Let me check."
Staff: "Okay yes it's $4.00 for one scoop, but we do have a Deluxe Apple Crumble that comes with a scoop of ice-cream, and that will be $10.80."
Me: "Wait... So if I order the Apple Crumble with the scoop, it'll be $7.80, but if I order your deluxe one (which has the same stuff), it's $10.80?!"
Staff: "Uh... yah..."

Like... FAIL. -_-

Arghhhh. I was actually going to blog more (ok like one additional photo haha) but Photobucket is driving me insane! The world will have to do with one less photo of me for a while. Be strong everyone. (This is sarcasm/a joke lah ok people? Chill!)
Bye!
9 comments on "Dinnz"
  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    oppa were you in love with her looks of her armpits? geez.. but yeah, your armpits look slightly darker now, why so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Hey Sophie doesn't Alaric mind that you're posing and taking pictures of yourself? Quite vain leh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. arissa5:42 PM

    hey is that the new blackberry curve? how do you find it? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:07 AM

    Your blog is so uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:42 AM

    if her blog is uninteresting, then why dont you GTFO? why do you read it?

    YOUR COMMENT IS UNINTERESTING, TARD

    and will, you're fucking gross. how the fuck does an armpit look dirty and slutty?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Its odd.. how suddenly a particular hater suddenly pops up.. appears under the same ip address day in day out.. repeatedly all of a sudden..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: There's this thing called lightning/angle/etc that can affect how a photo comes out? Geez it's just one photo. I had just shaved ok!

    Anonymous: HUH? Not as if this post has 20 photos of just me camwhoring with my face alone right? Even then I have every right to because this is not a food blog, or a fashion blog, or a tech blog, but a PERSONAL one and the main person who is going to read my blog, is ME.
    ALSO, the URL that I included in my post should make it very obvious why I even took pictures of myself in the first place; because it's advertising for that blogshop in case that wasn't obvious enough somehow.
    AND, Alaric knows full well about my blog before we got together and is very supportive of everything I do.
    Finally, WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH TAKING PHOTOS OF YOURSELF?! Why are so many Singaporeans like this? Somehow EVERYTHING is always wrong. For the slightest anomaly, Singaporeans go -> "does your mom know? does your boyfriend know? does your xxxxxx know?" Can't people ever just live and let live??

    Arissa: Haha that's the Curve 2, I just changed to the Bold 3 yesterday! I was quite happy with the Curve 2, interface etc is fine. The internet (browser, google maps, twitter etc) is a little slower though because it's only 2G I think? Not sure if the lack of 3G is supposed to affect it but it is distinctly slower in loading Internet pages.

    Anonymous: And you are vair interesting? So interesting that you have nothing better to do than leave a comment on my uninteresting blog with uninteresting posts saying it's uninteresting? Try straitstimes.com maybe. And it's okay if you don't find my blog interesting, because 2000 other people do (+/- a few "mega exciting people" who have nothing better to do than read a blog they find boring).

    Anonymous: Lol I dunno whether it's the same person or not, Blogger can't show IP addresses and those change all the time anyway. I just think it's a few very bohliao people.

    Oppa Will: Orh. Armpit dirty/slutty/whatever. GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO STALK THEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT. You are SO BLOODY UNWELCOME, GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK HEAD OR JUST GO SMASH IT AGAINST THE WALL, WTV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. arissa2:16 AM

    oh cool i didn't know they had the new bold out already! (: thanks and i really enjoy reading your blog! keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you don't shave your armpits for a month and see how?

    ReplyDelete