Top Social

HAI GUYZ

Saturday, December 11, 2010
Quick update before I head to ZoukOut! I went once in 2008; this is my second ZoukOut. The ambience is really pretty amazing, everyone should try going once!

Anyway I got my tickets free both in 2008 and this year. In fact this year I got TWO tickets free, so Alaric's going in free too. For those who didn't know (luckily for me, no one seems to know), when you recontract with Singtel you get 2 free ZoukOut tickets! (while stocks last) I always recontract around November :D

Photobucket
Saw this at Orchard Road the other day. A street busker was singing/playing music and a whole bunch of people started dancing! I thought this was really amazing and unusual for our Singaporean society which is usually sadly a little less spontaneous. Makes the festive season feel so much nicer!

Had a shoot for Clothes & People the other day; especially themed wintry for the season!
Photobucket

Photobucket
They asked me to do glittery makeup so I put gold glitter over my usual makeup. (Gold glitter from Sephora, but I've also a Bobbi Brown gold glitter eyeliner; free from the makeup workshop last time)

Photobucket
It looks way better IRL sadly, but I tried to capture it as best as I can! Please stop scrutinizing my facial hair/pores/blackheads etc.

Photobucket
The owners gave me a Christmas present; so sweet of them! It consisted of a top and 2 rings with a lovely little card in this pretty Christmas bag! (Which I promptly re-used for Qiuting's gift exchange) (I only reused the shiny foil bag lah, not the presents themselves).

Photos from Clothes & People's latest collection below!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The knee-high socks were SUPER tight. Look at the right "me", you can totally see it squeezing my thigh ):

Photobucket
I love the right-side "me"! Teehee the wintry knitted hat and scarf look so cute!

Clothes & People is having a winter promotion now, where you can win items ranging from a night's stay in a boutique hotel, Strip vouchers, 2 free outfits, free registered mail... etc so go take a look!

Remember to join their Facebook page too, and their mailing list so as to keep up to date with collection launches and promotions (: Joining their Facebook/Twitter also lets you be part of their weekly specials/giveaways!

Okay I really gtg now, bye all!
8 comments on "HAI GUYZ"
  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    did anyone say that u have a horse face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:38 PM

    http://www.lifestyleasia.com/event-galleries/samantha-thavasa/album-id/3787

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:10 AM

    where did you get the black wedges from? Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: Nope never leh. Are YOU vair pretty?

    Anonymous: Lol thanks! Wouldn't have gone to find it yet haha so you saved me the effort.

    Anonymous: In the Clothes&People photos? All shoes are theirs, sorry dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. curious12:32 PM

    hey sophie you look pretty in all your photos! :) you look nice in the knee-high socks too! just curious, how did you get invited to the samantha thavasa at ion event? or was it open to all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:08 PM

    You look like an angmoh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:35 AM

    hey sophie, is what you're using the sephora glitter eyeliner in gold? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curious: I was invited by Clicknetwork (:

    Anonymous: Well I'm half angmoh so I guess I would look half angmoh?

    Anonymous: It's just a squeeze out tube, so i don't think it's eyeliner! It's the toothpase kind of shape tube!

    ReplyDelete