Top Social

Samantha Thavasa Opening + Cat + SIM-UOL Pageant

Friday, December 24, 2010
A whole flurry of updates to clear my backlog! (Rushing this out before Christmas Eve dinner so goodbye brain cells and just expect photos).

Samantha Thavasa Opening Party:
I was actually waiting for more photos from everyone else who went but I've given up! Didn't take any photos of myself with my own camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Filming for ClicknetworkTv's Now You Know!

Anyway Samantha Thavasa's new and first store in Singapore is located at Ion, above the MRT! The launch party was held on the 4th floor, with a runway show and light refreshments (: I got to go thanks to an invite from ClicknetworkTv!

Photobucket
Omg you see the man in the first row facing the camera? (right-hand side)

He was super weird! He kept signaling to me to come over. At first I thought he was waving to someone behind me so I ignored him but he was really persistent so I mentioned it to Qiuting and the twins (Jiaqi & Jiayi).
Qiuting and Jiaqi went over to ask him what he wanted, and they came back saying he wanted to "interview" me.

I was really startled but went over, and basically he just asked me loads of random questions (without taking anything down or what, so DEFINITELY not an interview) like what I'm studying, who I came with and how I know them etc.
Super weird! Waste of my time + really awkward -_-

Photobucket

Fashion show:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wore loads of accessories that day haha.

Photobucket
Polaroids! Top one: Jiayi, Jiaqi, Qiuting and I.

Photobucket
Goodie bags!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The box from Crabtree & Evelyn is so pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos below from Qiuting's blog/Jiayi's Facebook (now you know who is the last procrastinator I was waiting for haha).
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jiayi, Jiaqi, Qiuting and I.

Photobucket
Taking a photo with Yutaki. This one for sure won't see the photos till like... next year at least hahaha. (The event was on the 8th of December).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cat:
Super random photos of a super cute cat at NUS! Alaric and I went back to school one day to do some stuff, and came across this cute cat at the Central Forum. I had seen it around before but never alone (another resident NUS cat) and never up close!
Photobucket
Lying on the vending machines haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Weird-ass position.

Photobucket
Eating potato chips it found on the floor! I hope it gets food at NUS :/

Photobucket
Teeeeheee so cute!

Photobucket
We bought a packet of prawn crackers to feed it, and also a random drink so I could empty it out and fill the cup with water. (Cat's bound to get thirsty after all those prawn crackers).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zomg so cute right!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awww.

Photobucket
Saw this on the way home. How come he can have such a weird number plate?!

SIM-UOL Pageant:
Went to support Sherry taking part in the pageant at Zouk! I swear they had waaaayyyy better sponsorship than my NUS pageant! They all got lots of free stuff (free manis+pedis, free $200+ heels, free tanning etc etc).
Plus their prizes were so much better (they had prizes all the way from 2nd runner up to winner, whereas mine only had winner), which even included cash prizes! They had audience lucky draw prizes too, with the top one being an iPad. For my pageant... umm the overall winner got an iPod I think?

Photobucket

I thought their pageant was pretty entertaining! Most are kinda snooze-ish but theirs was fun to watch. The contestants are very sporting!
I took quite a few photos but they're not very clear so here are just some:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sherry + Terry!

Photobucket

Photobucket
With my St Margs friend Rachel (I look so weird here. Like too many teeth)! Went with some of my St Margs juniors as well.

Photobucket
Louisa, Sherry, me and Rachel!

Photobucket
Haha same people plus Natasha at the end. Both Natasha and Louisa are my juniors from St Margs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sherry's free $200+ heels (and free pedi), and my new glittery Topshop flats!

Photobucket
Haha first time I look short.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha left quite soon after the pageant so I actually caught a bus home...
Anyway really gotta go get bathed for dinner! (It's 7.09pm)

Probably won't update on Christmas itself (will be busy cooking for potluck dinner hehehehe) so Merry Christmas to all! (Although I honestly don't feel Christmassy at all, but to all those who are, have fun!)
Bye!
12 comments on "Samantha Thavasa Opening + Cat + SIM-UOL Pageant"
  1. Merry Christmas. i hope you break up with alaric choo in the new year soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 PM

    WTF leave her alone.

    Merry Christmas Sophie! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:20 PM

    merry christmas to you, sophie! and may you and alaric find long-lasting happiness.

    oppa, fuck off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha omg, I look like a giant next to you in that picture!! You iz tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:31 AM

    Hi sophie whats your pink rose that you wore on your hair from? so prettayyeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:30 PM

    Hi! I love your floral skirt:) could I ask where it's from?

    Merry Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Oppa. you're such a loser. You obviously dun like her but you just keep adding onto her blog hits. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Obvious because you keep doing shit she doesn't like etc.
    Most of us wouldn't even do this to someone that we hated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh! that dude at the sam thavasa party, was he wearing specs and windbreaker?!?!

    cos i went for 2 events and i always see him!!! and both times, he kept asking me damn random questions. don't know who this dude is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:04 PM

    that dude was obviously oppa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:07 PM

    oppa wouldnt even b invited pls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous(es): Haha thanks guys, and have a merry festive season too!

    Sherry: Haha yah my face like mouse leh and you so tallz with heels. Not used to it.

    Anonymous: Got it from Love Bonito (the birthday bash goodie bag)! They might still be selling it (: They have other hair flowers right now!

    Anonymous: Gmarket!

    Anonymous: "Most of us wouldn't even do this to someone that we hated." Lol good point.

    Jayne: EH YAH I THINK SO LEH! OMG HE'S SO WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete