Top Social

Random

Saturday, September 25, 2010
This is the F1 week and lots of people have been going for parties/events, but I did nothing at all so y'all can get to see... my legs waxed:

Photobucket
Warm wax but this is the thin one. The thick wax is light pink and isn't transparent. And hahaha even my toe hair's getting waxed. But I don't really have lor!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pink pink pink.

Photobucket
I went to the Orchard Central outlet of Pink Parlour. Orchard Central is always SO EMPTY. The layout is really confusing; like Pink Parlour and other beauty/hair/skin shops are all tucked away in this corner and I took ages to find it the first time. There's an Everything With Fries outlet there though, if people are too lazy to go to the Holland outlet.

Photobucket
Saw this at Diva and thought it was funny hahaha Elmo hairband. I asked Alaric if he'd still go out with me if I wore one of those.

Photobucket
Got a 3rd Stitch from the claw grab-grab machines! The one on the right can walk by the way haha.

Photobucket
Look, it has little stars all over its head :D

Photobucket
My new Neopet! I made a new Uni at first but the Plushie Paint Brush turned out way too expensive ): So Alaric bought me a Jubjub Morphing Potion and then a Cloud Paint Brush. So now I have a Cloud Jubjub! It's so cute!

Dying for Kenny Roger's Mac & Cheese ): SO GOOD. Bye!
P.S. So is ANYONE still unable to view my photos?
14 comments on "Random"
  1. Anonymous11:47 PM

    hey sophie! do you use any eye primer? My eyeliner keeps smudging and its really irritating ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:31 AM

    i cant see ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can see. btw when r u going to realise that those soft toys can't be eaten as rice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:29 AM

    @oppa when are you going to realize nobody gives a shit about what you think/say/do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:09 AM

    oppa is prolly a person with no friends, using this medium so that people can hear him.. he should just get his own blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Heh hes not even a person to begin with, since he only exist online as some creepy mental stalker.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. you waxed your abalone with sherry the other time right? how is the maintenance like down there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: Nope I don't use any makeup primers at all! Never really knew what they were about. I just tried and picked a non-smudge eyeliner! One non-smudge one is Maybelline's Unstoppable. Another is my latest one, Nano by Sephora. I love it cause it's really khol and rich but still non-smudge!!

    Anonymous: ): How long have you been unable to see them? If it's not too much trouble, could you follow the Photobucket instructions in my post about 2 posts down? (with the red font) And then email me the results.

    Anonymouses: Guess the only way is to ignore him lor he only says stupid things anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:05 PM

    guys, guys.. come on don't make oppa look like a complete idiot..
    He already does that enough by himself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:22 AM

    is waxing painnn? :( havent tried before (well except for eyebrow wax) but really wanna try. any other places to recommend other than pink parlour? how much is the leg waxing anyway? thanks a bunch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:53 PM

    hey soph! zllek here. LOL. Haven't seen you for ages till last week! I was like 'hi' and then 'bye', oops.. sorry I was rushing off. :P
    You still play your neopets! And you have a new account? I haven't logged in my account for years. I am trying to login to my account too, but I really forgotten the password! But there is probably nothing inside too right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous: Haha @ "He already does that enough by himself"

    Anonymous: Mine was part of a package, on its own I think half leg wax is about $20+? It's a bit painful but totally bearable. I've only tried Pink Parlour so far so i can't compare! You can always try Strip, they're supposed to be good!

    Zllek: Haha it's our names together! You have some items quite valuable, like total 1mil worth in your acc including bank money? For birthday you put the year 1987, took me so many days to get it right cause every day can only attempt to login 3 times haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:57 PM

    babe! how long does it take for the hair to grow out again? Is it longer as compared to us shaving our own hair? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous: Hey dear, the therapist said 3 weeks (: Haha with shaving it's like a couple of days no?

    ReplyDelete