Top Social

Her's Sincerely

Saturday, September 11, 2010
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Teehee my Chinese Level 1 textbook. I had my first Chinese test that day and it was so retarded haha. Like they'll give you the English word for eg. "nail", and you've to write the Chinese character and hanyu pinyin (ding!). I feel like such a 5-year old haha.

Oh yeah and my nails chipped like crazy already o':

Photobucket
Close-up of the umbrella print and cute little polka-dotted pocket! (:

Photobucket
Another cute piece Her's Sincerely sent to me! (The bag lah, not the hamster). Oh anyway I brought Hamlet over to Alaric's place for her to stay there a few days teehee.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay the bag is actually black and red but it looks sort of navy here because of the flash! It's made of really good material (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can anyone confirm for me from this photo whether Hamlet is a boy or a girl? :s

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha my fringe and hair look ginormous here.

Photobucket
Her's Sincerely sells this bag in two other colour combinations as well, so do go take a look! This bag can be found in collection 9!

Photobucket
And this is super random but I think her face is hilarious; I keep laughing at it hahahahahaha.
4 comments on "Her's Sincerely"
  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    take a picture of hamlet's belly! i can tell it's sex for you then! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 PM

    hamlet is a girl. male hamsters have balls, they look like buttocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 PM

    hello, some days can see your photobucket pics, but not on some days eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:56 AM

    Omg the That's So Raven pic is fucking hilarious!!!! I used to love her, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete