Top Social

The Adventures of Meowies

Monday, September 06, 2010
This is Meowies:
Photobucket
Its real name is actually Cutter, but that sucks. This is a toy/collectible/money-waster by artist Joe Ledbetter. Alaric likes to collect his stuff (toys, books, drawings etc...). He had two of these so I took one and now it spends its time chilling in my bag.

It really is pretty cute though.

Photobucket
Meowies out painting the town red!
This was after watching Grown-Ups which was actually pretty funny. For once a movie didn't have some stupid problem or twist that would need resolving and consisted instead of just making you laugh.

Photobucket
Butterfly ring I bought from Topshop in London.

Photobucket
Bracelet from Diva (Singapore) which my friend Carmen likes to call my Ahma (waipo or nainai?) (putting my Chinese lessons to good use!) Beads -_-

Photobucket
Meowies eating cashew nuts in church! (Fer realz).

Photobucket
Painted my nails again, pink with gold glitter!

Photobucket
And that's a bunny ring I bought from Bangkok. The quality of this ring is really good! It's so unfair cause although it wasn't cheap (by Bangkok standards), it's wayyyy cheaper than rings from F21/Diva/Topshop and the quality is SO MUCH BETTER. I mean the gold looks like a rich gold (by rich I mean the intensity of the colour -_-) and it doesn't tarnish.

Photobucket
That's me in my pjs (St Margs tshirt) and yes I'm still wearing makeup here.

Photobucket
Hamlet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wiping face. So cute! I fed it some pasta and tuna today.

Photobucket
This was from when I happened to look at my blog's Came From links (basically how did people get to my blog- I can see this from statcounter.com) and saw one from google.kr and clicked on it.

And HOLEY SHAMOLEY here's my blog entirely in Korean! I'm quite astounded, never knew online translators were this powerful. I mean of course it can translate words, but can it still keep the context accurate? Doesn't that require quite a bit of human-like interpretation?

And I suppose Koreans don't get eyebags (this is a lie, my mom never stops raving about cute Korean actors that have cute eyebags and cute this and cute that) because there's no translation for that (look at the left at my self-description).

Photobucket
And... here's an unglamourous picture of me with a centre parting.

So there you have it! A redundant post that consisted half of photos of a plastic toy, and the other half of a hamster that can't stay still for more than 2 seconds.

My weekend was boring. Watched Cats & Dogs- The Revenge of Kitty Galore. Yah I know, wtf right? But I thought it would be cute! "Mission Im-PAW-ssible"

On Sunday... my grandmother asked me how old I am and I said 20 but she heard 12, so I said 20 years old again and she answered me "So old meh". Also went for the Comex IT Fair at night, but I saw more of the carpark (or the back of the car in front of us) than I saw of electronics.

It's 10.26pm now, readings or Sims3? Tough call.... bye!
2 comments on "The Adventures of Meowies"
  1. A. Nonymous12:25 AM

    It's funny how they couldn't translate 'eyebags' into Korean.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:30 PM

    hey dear, your photobucket pictures dont seem to load :|

    ReplyDelete