Top Social

Another Horse

Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Hello! A little mid-week post with more photos from Clothes&People, as well as Fyndle below. The Fyndle ones are really old, like from before I even left for Europe. The clothes I'm wearing below for the outdoor photos are all available on the website (some of you were asking about the pink spag top) so you can go see (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's yet another horse! Remember the white one in my previous post? Well this one's a lot less friendly (required a lot of bribing with food), but still cute!

Photobucket
Omg I think I have a double chin here!!! D: So totally my mother's genes for that!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fyndle:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I bought 2 new tops from F21 after wondering what on earth kept girls in the changing rooms for so long. I mean I know for sure that no matter how long I stare at myself in the mirror, I won't get any closer to getting Megan Fox's body ): (btw only her face was plastic surgery-ed right?). Anyway I think F21 has increased the prices of its items :o

Oh and thanks to someone on my Formspring recommending a spree to join for GMarket (Korean spree), I finally decided to give it a shot. So I pulled out an English-Korean translator (Googled it rather) and crudely wrote down Korean characters so I would know which item to order. It was rather painful, but at the end of it I can safely say I achieved... knowing how the Korean word for beige looks like (vaguely anyway).

Also had beef teppanyaki for dinner last night. Good bye!
7 comments on "Another Horse"
  1. Anonymous12:24 PM

    Hello! May i know where you got the straw hat from? It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    when will fyndle release the new collection with those 2 floral rompers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeannie9:54 PM

    ARE THOSE HEART SHAPED HEELS YOURS?! I WANTTTTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Hello Sophie :) you went to botanical gardens for a picnic before yes? Was it crowded? Planning to have one next weekend! And are you allowed to have a picnic at any spot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Sorry it belongs to the owners of ClothesnPeople! I've seen blogshops selling something similar though! In fact I have something like that too haha.

    Anonymous: These photos are really old dear :/

    Jeannie: Haha you maximum gay. Anw they're not mine!

    Anonymous: DO NOT GO ON A SATURDAY/WEEKEND and it should be fine (: Haha okay just realised you said weekend. Hmm I've done picnics on both weekdays and weekends, on Saturday it wasn't insanely crowded but still quite busy. And yep can picnic anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Hihi Sophie! What would you do, if a group of friends (all 5 girls) that you used to hang out with in sch often aren't close to you anymore. No conflicts whatsoever. It's more like you drifted apart from them over a week of hols cause you weren't asked to most outings they had planned. What would you do?

    - A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:38 PM

    you look like kiera knightly in the first picture. you both have the same face shape and sharp chin.

    ReplyDelete