Top Social

Sunshine

Monday, August 22, 2011
So the other day I ventured out into the *gasp* sun to take some pictures...

Photobucket

Secondly, with all your fancy dresses you still need... gorgeous heels!
Photobucket


Trivia: One of the owners is an ex-schoolmate of mine from St Margaret's! :D

Photobucket
And to end it off, a random picture of me taken by Qiuting that turned out pretty nice ^^

Too bad my hair looks a bit too overpowering and bushy, and the setting is weird lol (like me holding the cotton bud in my hand - to soak up blood, not because I was digging my ears haha).

Considering using it as my new Twitter profile picture... Ok I shall!
8 comments on "Sunshine"
  1. Anonymous4:45 AM

    those dresses are so cute and that pair of shoes is just perfect! ah yu look so pretty - definitely profile pic worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last picture of you! :] xx
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make your hair "fan" out when you tie it in a ponytail? I keep trying and failing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:49 PM

    Hey babe! Are u selling the dress that u modeled with the
    Heels? :) do let me know! Kung.jocelyn@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrow: Thank you (((:

    C: Haha thanks! And what happened to you guys!

    Xynn-eigh: Mmm I just pull on the two sides of my ponytail leh! That will cause it spread a bit. But your rubber band has to be quite tight or it'll just droop.

    Anonymous: Sorry I'm not planning to right now! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried that but it doesn't work... Maybe because my hair is too short. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress in the first one <3 so elegant, simple, yet gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hilary8:29 AM

    Hi Sophie! Would you mind sharing where you got the dress that you wore w the heels? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete