Top Social

Birthday at Velvet

Thursday, August 18, 2011
Continuation from my blogpost on my birthday picnic!

So everyone went home and showered (I napped because I was so sleepy!). I got a table at Velvet, no one really wanted hard liquor (which means like... bottles of vodka/rum/gin/etc...) so I got bottles of Soursop and Sourplum shots, as well as Jagermeister to make Jagerbombs. Ok Jagermeister is technically hard liquor.

Anyway, starting out with a series of failed shots! But note how I am the ONLY ONE that is continuously ever camera-ready throughout hahahaha.

Photobucket
#1

Photobucket
#2

Photobucket
#3

Photobucket
#4

Photobucket
#5 Finally! Although the framing is still quite lousy lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Addie: "Do I look better in photos smiling with teeth or without teeth?"
Me: "With teeth."
Addie: "Are you sure? Wait we try; take one where I smile with teeth and one without teeth."
Me: *-_-* "Definitely with teeth"
Addie: "Wait, wait we try!"

Photobucket
Diana, me and Addie!
That's Addie smiling without teeth -_-

Photobucket
And now with teeth. Actually about the same hor hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
What a bohliao photo. Why do I even have this haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Darrell looking at Diana's semipro!
Everyone has one now (not to mention all the 15 year olds with $1.5k DSLRs); then they look down on my digicam ):
I'm starting research on good (affordable) semipros or compact DSLRs!

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL.

Photobucket
Talk about red haha.

Actually when I drink I don't turn red at all. Same applies for when I run. Instead my face turns white, and my LIPS turn red hahaha. Uh I guess I have bad facial blood circulation.

Presents... relatives gave me angbaos. Also received like 3 perfumes and one necklace. (Everyone seems to get perfumes/colognes nowadays haha).

I gave Qiuting Ferrero + Godiva chocolates for her birthday (about a month before mine)(what do you buy for Budget Barbie???).
So in return (excluding lunch+dinner treat), she gave me Ferrero Rochers too haha.
Me: "Is this the exact same box I gave you?!"
Qiuting: "EH! This one bigger ok!"
5 comments on "Birthday at Velvet"
  1. SAY REAL ONE WHAT! Hahahha!!! You sent me T16 i send you T30!! I thought u'd love it =(( Hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks better smiling with teeth :D WOW, you managed to pose so good in every picture. but the rest of them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 PM

    I agree with $moke, she looks better smiling w/ teeth :). Sophie your skin is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qiuting: Why you try to show me up then ): PFT

    Smoke: Haha vain lah lol.

    Anonymous: Hahah I will let her know! Thanks :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:21 PM

    lol u miss addie in bufffaloz just chillin in the countryside

    ReplyDelete