Top Social

Jigsaw

Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha random bunny ears Alaric got for me! I seriously have at least 4 pairs of head-ears now. And my face looks so weird here lol. I'm like O.O + :D = psycho instead of being a nice, normal :D

Photobucket
A completed 1000-piece puzzle! Actually it was completed quite a while ago but I've been refusing to dismantle it because I'm not done admiring it.

And those are my St Margaret's shorts hehe (was wearing my St Margaret's PE tshirt too).

LOL if there are any juniors reading this... These were the "cool" shorts; before they made our juniors get these ugly long black ones.
♬ Can't touch this *dui dui dui*...

Photobucket
Anyway this puzzle was really cheap! It was $2.10 from a shop in AMK Hub (not the megamall; it's at the HDB/heartlands side open-area with the playground, beside a Value $ shop).
The quality wasn't amazing (like there was A LOT of powdery paper flakes), but it's okay!

Photobucket
Thank goodness my table is transparent, and thank goodness they provide this alphabet system below to help you (the image quality is really too lousy haha and plus there are a 1000 pieces).

Photobucket
But even with the back alphabets it's very easy to mix up the pieces (had to *ahem* rearrange some of Alaric's and my mom's placings) because they're so similar. There are about 36 jigsaw pieces per alphabet.

Photobucket
And they also provide a paper so you know the rough orientation of the pieces!

So glad no pieces went missing. The last time I did a 1000-piece puzzle it was with my mom (like back in France when I was 7 or 8 years old) and when we were done we were missing one or two! *CRY* It must have been my dog (deceased).

I have one more 1000-piece puzzle! :D (bought two)
6 comments on "Jigsaw"
  1. Anonymous2:49 PM

    Sophie! I can't see any of your pictures no matter how much I refresh. It doesn't show either when I clear my cache and cookies :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Same here!Think there's a problem with the photo sharing site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 PM

    haha maybe ur dawg is deceased cuz it accidentally ate a piece of da puzzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:04 PM

    hi sophie! can pls pls pls do your normal makeup tutorial? you are so pretty!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:06 PM

    1. i can see all photos very well in GC.
    2. is that a hint of bra in the bunny ears pic? haha i sound so stalker-ish but ya know, girls pick up these sorta things easily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:58 PM

    You are so pretty and your outfits are sooo cute :). I LOVE puzzles and the 1000 pieces ones are soo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete