Top Social

Xiaxue's Flea

Thursday, April 26, 2012
As some of you probably know, Wendy is moving house so she held a flea to clear some of her items! 
It was done in conjunction with Jipaban's warehouse sale which also featured a lot of good buys! 

She had some "star buys" like her blinged camera so some girls came really early to queue. 
The flea started at 12pm & the first girl (who got the camera) came at 10pm the night before O.O 
The gates were locked though, so she returned at 5am O.O 
Serious dedication!

So anyway Yutaki & I looked through her items for fun (we reached at 4pm, by which the majority of her things were gone & there was still a long queue outside) & picked out some of the ... (I leave you to fill in the adjective hahaha) ones & took photos!

Photobucket
Micro-tiny skirt. Wouldn't even cover my butt if I wore this.

Photobucket
Shockingly, this is a skirt & not a tube bra! #troll 

Photobucket
WAHAHAHA WHAT CENTURY ALREADY.
This bib-thing is what girls used to wear as a "bra" back in the what... Qing Dynasty?
Except of course Wendy intended to wear this on its own lololol.

Photobucket
Wendy's "counter"! Basically totally empty O.O

Photobucket
She has this cap in 2 other colours!

Photobucket
Wendy talking to her mom (Momo) while Yutaki digs for more treasure.

Photobucket
HOHO, what did he find?

Photobucket
Hahahaha.
Ok I think this is still relatively decent, it's actually quite cute but just a bit too retro for my liking!
Pretty sure I saw a girl buy this (clothes at $2 each).

Take a look at this instead:
Photobucket
WAHAHAHAHA.

Ok no more!

Over at the Jipaban side:
Photobucket
Shoes at $10 each!

I bought a pair of heels which are actually a size too small O.O
(I'm a size Eur 37)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Group shots with Kaykay, Wendy & Yutaki:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Random photo of (L-R): Wendy's blinged iPhone, Kaykay's Hershey chocolates which are apparently only 10 calories each, can of ILT I bought, popiah Kaykay bought &... my Blackberry, for which I finally managed to capture a shot of the blinking alert light!

I purchased the BeBuzz app which allows you to customise alert colours on your BB.
Blue (in the picture) means emails, pink for BBMs, green for Twitter, white for Whatsapp.
And... rainbow for phone calls! Really pretty! *vomits rainbow*

You can customise any colour & the speed of the flashing too!
Like you can get a "wave" of different pinks, or rapid/slow rainbow... etc etc.

Ok back to studying for me.
Good luck to my fellow exam-takers!
20 comments on "Xiaxue's Flea"
  1. Thank you! I was looking forward for smbd to blog about the flea!
    Nice photos! I like to full around with funny clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's actually a free app called Ponas LED which delivers the same functions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yanyan10:47 PM

    You are 173cm but only size 37!? OMG so jealoussss~ (✖╭╮✖) I am size 37/38 but i am 164cm... My mummy also say i big feet (>︵< )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:56 AM

    lololol qing dynasty??? ahahaha!!! i haven't seen those for a while for sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, this post is amusing. I never seen Yutaki make funny faces before. I was so mad that I couldn't go to the flea because I'm in the States but this lifted up my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. her phone is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The flea looks so nice! I want to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha and I am only 160 cm and wear 38/39.. :D I don't bother thought! I find more shoes in these sizes than in others!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA YUTAKIS IS SUCH A CUTIEEE >: D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie7:58 AM

    Wow I've seen you appear in some of Wendy's pictures before as the mysterious girl in the background but this is my first time visiting your blog. You're gorgeous and I really like your personality!

    I saw a few of your youtube videos and noticed some mean/blunt comments from viewers which I don't really understand why they would be there. You seem relatively modest.

    In any case, I rarely ever comment on things (I usually silently lurk on the internet) but I just wanted to tell you to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my those SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olga: Haha the clothes were too funny not to take photos of!

    Gabby: Really? Oh well, I paid for BeBuzz already :(

    Yanyan: Yeah I have small hands & feet for my height (173cm) hahaha.

    Arrow: Yah omg I think I maybe saw them on small girls back in... 1999 haha,

    Angel: Glad it did! :) Yeah Yutaki usually does the very safe photogenic poses haha.

    Christina: Yeah 38/39 is still a pretty common size! I like being a 37 because the display shoes are always in my size lol.

    Julie: Thank you, this was a really nice of you to leave me a comment :') I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:36 AM

    how do u hang those accessories onto your blackerry phone?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous: You need to buy those dustplugs (the thing you poke into the earphone jack) that specially has a hook!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous: You need to buy those dustplugs (the thing you poke into the earphone jack) that specially has a hook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:50 PM

    any idea where i can get those dustplugs? thks for sharing with me. ive trying to find a way where i can hook my accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous: You can email me! I got mine from GMarket so I can try to dig up the link for you. But a bit lame cause they make you buy a set of like 10 dustplugs, so I can actually spare you a few also, but it's equally lame to send that through mail... hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:15 PM

    i emailed to your gmail alr! maybe you can send me the links through email. it will be much easier. hahahh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous8:09 AM

    where did you get your bottom from? it's really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha hi Sophie! i laughed like an insane woman when i read the Qing Dynasty part WAHAHAHAHAHA lol too funny too funny! :)i'm 18 this year and i don't think i've ever seen anyone wear it LOL

    ReplyDelete