Top Social

Alvila

Sunday, April 15, 2012
Showing two dresses today from Alvila Boutique! They have a lot of dresses suitable for the office, but my favourite is the gold (also comes in gunmetal grey) sequin one below!

Too bad I'm not gonna be able to wear it out for a while because of exams...
This week I had 2 tests, 1 presentation, 1 individual term essay & 1 group essay due O.O

I was secretly glad the two Nuffang advertorials this week were approved at the same time or I would have died trying to put up a blog post too! Usually I don't have problems juggling school & blogging but it was unlucky that my deadlines all came at around the same time the last 2 weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Because someone said I should smile with teeth more... :D

Below is a comfy dress with a sequin collar!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Discount code: ALSOP02
10% off regular items with minimum spending of $30, excluding postage.

Sign up for their mailing list for regular updates & promotions!

6 comments on "Alvila"
  1. your hair is so long and gorgeous!
    gorgeous dress, the collar is pretty!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:19 AM

    omg these two dresses are so cute!!! i usually don't like seqin-ish dresses but the first one is just too cute - great for parties. and the second one is just too adorbs - almost vintage girl like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold sequin dress too! :D And aww you look amazing smiling with your teeth Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second dress! meh, sucks you can't go out now. My uni exams start this week too. Good luck in your exams girl :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krissy: This was done after a visit to the salon so technically my hair doesn't look this nicely curled IRL haha.

    Arrow: Haha yeah they're cute!

    Mickey: Haha I actually used to smile with my teeth 100% of the time but I dunno... maybe I got bored lol.

    Plumi: Same to you! My first paper is in 10 days O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krissy: This was done after a visit to the salon so technically my hair doesn't look this nicely curled IRL haha.

    Arrow: Haha yeah they're cute!

    Mickey: Haha I actually used to smile with my teeth 100% of the time but I dunno... maybe I got bored lol.

    Plumi: Same to you! My first paper is in 10 days O.O

    ReplyDelete